microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.sdk

Skilled .Net programmer wanted in NZ

Maurice Feijen

I'm setting up a new IT company, which will provide an innovative (.Net
enabled) tool.

I'm looking for an adventurous and skilled software programmer -in NZ or who
would be willing to come to NZ- to join this adventure.

Please email me if you are interested to discuss.
Kind regards,
Maurice

1 Answer

Umpa Lumpa

advertise on jobline (monster.com) or EURES for EUrope.