microsoft.public.axapta.programming

Changing a Wb Form's design using code

ejlwolf

5/30/2005 12:59:00 PM

I am trying to change the design of a web form using x++. I've written the
following code in the init method of the web form.

public void init()
{
FormWebCheckBox chkBox = this.form().design().addControl
(FormControlType::CheckBox, 'test');
chkBox.label('test');
super();
}

When I try to browse to this form in the Enterprise Portal I get the
following error:

Error executing code: Wrong argument type for function. Stack trace: (C)
\Classes\FormBuildWebDesign\addControl (C) \Web\Web
Forms\WebForm1\Methods\init ...

The rest of the error is just the stack trace. The error is obviously being
caused by the FormControlType::Check box. But, that is what the addControl
method is calling for. I cannot find the FormBuildWebDesign class in the AOT.

Any suggestions?

Thanks