buy parajumpers in usa Ecgzmna

vjxklddq

12/29/2013 6:31:00 AM

1 Answer

sush

hi all sorry for my last post without any message in that..

i am having the same problem connecting to sql server 2005 and it is giving
the same error as was mentioned in all the above posts .. i tried all the
solutions that were described in the posts but of little luck.. what ever i
do i still get the same message.

i have enabled remote connection via tcp/ip and named pipes and put the
authentication mode to windows but i am still getting the same problem.

My connection string is correct ..

please post some more solutions as it is urgent..

thanks in advance
sush