microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

michael kors outlet store gh7

Katadedajab

12/29/2013 3:01:00 AM

3 Answers

Jim Rand

Hi Jonathan,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...(computer_science)

Jim

"Jonathan Wood" <jwood@softcircuits.com> wrote in message
news:%23501B3lTIHA.4696@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Yes, of course it would just fail then if the WHERE didn't match.
>
> Could I trouble you to explain the advantage of marking the transaction as
> serializable?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Jonathan Wood

Jonathan Wood

Thanks.

--
Jonathan Wood
SoftCircuits Programming

"Jim Rand" <jimrand@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...(computer_science)
>
> Jim
>
> "Jonathan Wood" <jwood@softcircuits.com> wrote in message
>> Yes, of course it would just fail then if the WHERE didn't match.
>>
>> Could I trouble you to explain the advantage of marking the transaction
>> as serializable?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Jonathan Wood

Jonathan Wood

I was looking into serializable transactions but ran across a simpler syntax
for this. Does anyone know what the concurrency issues would be with the
following?

ALTER PROCEDURE dbo.mc_Trainers_AddCredits
@TrainerId uniqueidentifier,
@Credits int
AS
BEGIN