microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

michael kors handbags outlet rc90

Katadedajab

12/27/2013 7:58:00 PM

1 Answer

Robbe Morris - MVP C#

Hmmm, if it is a windows forms application, whatever you had in memory
would stay in memory should you loose database connectivity. That said,
the DataTable and DataSet classes have easy methods to read and write
their contents to disk as xml.

--
Robbe Morris [Microsoft MVP - Visual C#]
..NET PropertyGrid Control - ListBox, ComboBox, and Custom Classes