microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

morainesailingclub.org/lv.html xl86

Katadedajab

12/27/2013 7:05:00 PM

2 Answers

Miha Markic

And I thought you've tried square brackets :-)

--
Miha Markic [MVP C#, INETA Country Leader for Slovenia]
RightHand .NET consulting & development www.rthand.com

"me" <me@nospam.com> wrote in message
> That was it!!!!
>
> Thanks a GAZILLION!

Mike Drewery

I did, but for some reason by code-addled brain never though to enclose
table names in brackets?!?!? I only tried column names.... <sigh>