microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.db

nomembershiprequired.com/mk.html cj54

Katadedajab

12/27/2013 12:07:00 PM

1 Answer

Kerry Moorman

Archana,

You can start with String.Split.

If that does not work for your particular csv string then you can next try
RegEx.Split.

If that does not work for your particular csv string then you will need to
write your own parser that walks the characters of the string and makes
decisions on when a complete field has been retrieved, etc.

Kerry Moorman