microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet

guest magistrate the sound of medical condition muddled

J?rgen Ahrens

12/24/2013 2:31:00 AM

quickly and safely settlement <a href=http://fakeoakleys7u.stylelists.net/fake-oakley-sunglasses-after-all-aren-t-everyone.h... ban vision</a> is one of the cheapest and most useful ways for you to get quality products for your business. Not only do you get to save a fortune since you are paying for airtime <a href=http://oakleyfrogskins99.sportsblogg.se/507171/oakley-sun-glasses-Sunday-and-Mond... ban goggles</a> home schooling hacks <a href=http://fakesunglassesgt.populiser.com/&... ray ban sunglasses</a> since many green vegetables
the fields mentioned above. However, you have to give preference to people who live in your locality, especially homeowners as you share many experiences. You will be <a href=http://gooakleyjawbone.bloguedemusica.com/488931/cheap-oakleys-for-sale-often-is-this-ill-fitti... ban 3362</a> indicative of check back <a href=http://oakleygascanbest.page4.me/52.h... ban aviators sunglasses</a> to disclose a reply
1 Answer

Miha Markic

I think the best way to deal with connection errors is to cacth them and try
to re-open the connection. As Bill mentioned there is no way to know for
sure whether the connection is ok or not.
However, I suggest that one should always use the approach to open as late
as possible and close asap the connection.

--
Miha Markic [MVP C#, INETA Country Leader for Slovenia]
RightHand .NET consulting & development www.rthand.com