Acrotlymorm

10/26/2013 11:39:00 AM

Will continue to conduct the concert, the audience do not know, earlier on in their head, staged a thrilling shootout astray, Shen Xiao Sophie will be blood spattered arena, such as the withered petals, beautiful litter.
Concert coming to an end, I am grateful the efforts of the staff, very grateful to the fans for their support, but also very grateful to two always protect my knight, this last song, or to happiness, to give all of you, I hope we can happy.
Looe Rentian Chen received the notification arrived here for the first time, that the killer had wanted to play, but did not expect it so can not help but play the killer.

Cao Qing Jian know this person, it is the last of that name by his defeat orc general.
At this point the orc once again came to the battlefield, but with more than a hundred powerful orcs, join the battlefield, almost shortly has been rushed to the first line of defense, but in the first line of defense rushed when they sit down Wow just drawn and quartered by a bullet, had jumped from the top down.
Seems to escape with a strong appeal, the orc an escape, around the state has entered the mad companions, and immediately turned and growled, followed up, adding to flee the camp.

But Rita understand, Libo Ming short distance off the ground, clinging to his Phantom even though they will inevitably catch up with him the consequences of the crash, after all, too fast, and if there is the slightest mishap, Phantom fighters and Libo Ming two will be in a flash broken into pieces.
Libo Ming slow falling body does not live. Rita's eyes have not see Libo Ming figure, can only see a blur of the shadow.
No response. Displayed on the instrument in front of no more than three seconds Libo Ming will fall Martian surface. Rita closed her eyes in pain. She knew that even now the fastest aircraft in the 10,000 kilometers far outside of the universe, even Libo Ming was just what impact this time to fly here too late acceleration.