microsoft.public.inetserver.iis

New 3D Screens Ditch Clunky Glasses TOKYO Sharps Latest 3D D Louis Vuitton Bags Uk

pletchergvh

10/17/2013 8:24:00 PM

New 3d screens ditch clunky glasses
Tokyo sharp's latest 3d displays deliver bright, clear imagery without the cumbersome <a href=http://royalyorkhotel-york.co.uk&... Charms UK</a> glasses usually required for such technology.Now the bad news:They only work on a 3inch screen held one foot from the viewer's face.

Sharp corp.Demonstrated liquid crystal screens friday for mobile devices that showed 3d animation, touchpanel screens that switched from one 3d photo to another and a display connected to a 3d video camera.

Movies and tvs in 3d are no longer surprising.Sony corp.And panasonic corp.Of japan, as well as south korea's samsung electronics co.And lg electronics, already sell or are planning 3d tvs.

The drawback until now has been the need for special glasses, which show different images to the right eye and the left eye.Sharp's 3d technology doesn't require them because the displays are designed to shoot different images to each eye.

The technology may be applied to tvs in the future, said executive managing officer yoshisuke hasegawa.But he acknowledged it now works better when the distance between the viewer and the screen is fixed.

The smaller displays, shown friday, are intended for mobile devices such as cell phones, game machines and digital cameras.

The 3d animation on the handheld screen looked like a miniature version of the 3d animation we are used to seeing on larger tv screens, though images were less convincing than those seen in a darkened cinema.

Photos on the touch screen were less clear and even a bit blurry from certain angles, though sharp said its latest technology does away with such"Ghosting"Effects.

Still, the system promises gaming and technology fans the potential for popup email messages and taking 3d photos of friends.

The technology is likely to show up in the next dsi portable game machine, which nintendo co.Says will be 3d.Sharp refused to confirm the names of companies it was supplying.

Sharp expects 3d to replace twodimensional displays the same way color replaced blackandwhite in movies and television.

"The arrival of mobile 3d is just around the corner,"Hasegawa told reporters.

Sharp tried to sell 3d products in the past but failed, largely because of poor image quality.This time, the osakabased company has made breakthroughs for displays that are twice as bright and clear as existing 3d displays.

The displays can continue to show 3d images when they are turned to the side, a key feature for smartphones, according to sharp.Mass production of the 3d lcds is set to start in the first half of fiscal 2010, which began april 1, it said.
Was it more fun growing up in the Philippines

We only knew of one president, the ousted dictator ferdinand marcos, when we were little until the famous"Peaceful revolution"Called people power surprised the marcos government and the rest of the world with the filipinos' unprecedented display of patriotism and heroism.

In 1986, most of our parents went to edsa to take part in the historic mass uprising primarily to ensure the future of their children, leaving us at home in the care of our nannies or relatives.

Channel 4 was the only tv station running at that time.It covered the strange events taking place in the country that were similar to what we normally saw at camp big falcon when voltes v fought the boazanian empire.Military tanks littered the streets, surrounded by a sea of people holding flowers and rosaries.Strangely, when a soldier got off the tank to take the people's offer, wild cheers would follow.

A few days Later, we Learned that mister marcos was gone and that a new Leader took over.Her name was cory aquino and she aLways wore a yeLLow dress.When she fLashed the"L"Sign with her hand, the grown ups would become emotional.It's like they collectively won an olympic medal and the hand gesture that stood for"Laban"Or"Fight"In english reminded them of the grueling battle that they all barely survived.

It was a great time in our country's history whose meaning was hazy and somewhat lost in our youthful memory.It would take years for us to grasp the magnitude of what just transpired in our country and its influence on our sociopolitical and economic realities.

We were just kids back then.Let the grownups take care of our future.There was a mass of more interesting things around us to focus on.

There were no social media, smart phonesAndthe internet to get busy with but we got our hands full with our ingenious devices.We played"Sipa"And"Piko"And"Tumbang preso"And"Taguan" with our friends while the less active among us played board gamesAndcounted their card collections, read their comic booksAndadmired their Sanrio collection inside their homes.

We had the game and watch and the atari games for those who could afford them.For the rest who couldn't, there were the entrepreneurial spirits leasing their games to those willing to"Rent"The devices for a few cents for a limited time.

We had our colorful bmx or motorbikes to depend on when we wanted to cruise our subdivisions with our friends or run to the nearby convenience(Sarisari)Store to buy a bottle of vinegar or a packet of toothpaste from.And for those who did not have their own bikes, guess what, they could also be"Rented".And if that still didn't work, you could ride behind your generous friend.You just had to hang on real tight.

The mother of all pintsized convenience stores

The sarisari stores were havens for the budgetconsciousAndthe real deal for convenience.Where else could you buy packets of shampoo, hair conditioner, soap, salt, pepper, candy like chocnutAndgoya, bread, rice, sugar, oil, coffee, you name it, all in travel sizes?Interestingly, most of them had a little depot for our favorite"Halohalo"And"Snow ball"To feast on.

Not all neighborhoods had sarisari stores.The higher class subdivisions didn't.But for those who did, the neighborhood kids had a blast.It was a social pit stop to meet new friends, hang out with the old ones and stop by to get a quick snack.

In school, we allowed people to get a few inside info about us by signing up their"Slum books".It's an interesting way to know who had a crush on whom and what your own crush's favorite food or motto was. "Time is gold"Was extremely popular as one's mantra to go by in life although most of us who wrote it as our motto didn't really care about practicing <a href=http://fordhamjoiners.co.u... Lauren Outlet</a> it.During school fairs, the marriage booth and the dedication booth were extremely popular to the cupid struck.

Speaking of love struck, most of us probably thought picking flowers to know if one loves you or loves you not was a disservice to mother nature so we just opted to know our romantic destiny by using the flames prediction.Did you end up with e?Watch out, you will be engaged soon or for the negative ones, enemies.

Did you ever come to school in different sneakers or different colored socks?That's probably because you saw the movie"Bagets"And you thought the world was cooler in color, you braved the wrath of the school principal by showing up in green pants and a yellow shirt.Aga muhlach was the hottest actor around and you wanted to either look like him or for others, be his.In your dreams.

Kung fu shoes, haruta loafers, kswiss, reebok and tretorn sneakers, white keds sneakers or its local counterpart, barber's cut, depp hair gel, plastic colored bracelets and earrings, big hair bands, denim and pencil skirts, <a href=http://ledonk.co.u... Vuitton Bags uk</a> acid washed jeans, bird school bags, hard attach cases for school instead of backpacks, shoulder pads, aqua net hair spray, teased hair, sanrio stationeries, chuck taylors, doc martens and vanilla ice.

There's also our generation's mtv and our favorite celebrities like andrew mccarthy, madonna, mj, menudo, tff, duran duran and depeche mode in the 80's and nivana, smashing pumpkins, pearl jam and many others in the 90's.

But nothing beats our equally amazing pop culture in the philippines.

There's our very own"Student canteen"Along with"Eat bulaga","Yagit","Flor de luna","Anna liza","Mara clara",Lavinia and Dorina in "Bituing walang ningning","Hits on parade",Eraserheads,Brod Pitt and "John and marsha".We also indulged in our other asian entertainment favorites such as"Voltes v" and all the other Gen X robots,Channel V,"Star rangers",the Filipino dubbed Japanese drama series "Sa wakas","Ron ron","Candy candy"And many others.

There were so much more of these little mementos that take us back to our younger days in the philippines but there's not enough space to put them all here.Not to worry though.We'll come back and dissect them in detail sometime in the future.

Like most of you, i grew up in the philippines during the socalled gen x era and nothing beats my great adventures in that one place i'll always call home.To me, the fusion of our diverse interests make our experience as the younger pinoy kids of the 80's and the 90's so much more fascinating.

http://ralphlaurenoutlet.sunbeltsoft...

http://ftp.imageflea.com/s/user/p...
http://nansphil.com/nansphilen/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&am...
http://forum.gummigeruch.de/profile.php...