microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript

ブランド バッグ=http://www.smirin.org/

Kibweewly

10/15/2013 1:00:00 PM

http://www.s...
For crying out noisy is everyone a moron plus does anyone else accomplish their research. stop assuming. This is simply your ploy, a move to POWER up ratings by exclusively having one median in which to choose the source. ABC is hoping that if you can only watch it on their network it is going to increase ratins failing to see the bigger picture that will ratings aren't falling because viewers are getting elsewhere to watch. Viewers aren't watching because doing so SUCKS!! plain and simple. You couldn't pay me personally to download this at no cost via bit torrent. it really is that bad in order to think they stopped flashforward above THIS!!
Want to see how things may be worse for V admirers? With a growing lots of people looking to online episodes as they quite simply cut the TV string, or just hoping in order to catch an episode they missed on account of, you know, massive storms across the nation that cut power as well as delayed travel, ABC is no lengthier providing episode only on its site or through Hulu. Just like you, we truly wish entire episodes were playing in this article. But we also expectation our detailed recaps will keep you informed and entertained in case you ever miss an event. Its' not free intended for hulu to to air this stuff on their websites and also Hulu's library would myself much larger. why else do you consider they are limited to a small number of episodes.
This is just bull****! And ABC, I HOLD YOU COMPLETELY TO BLAME! And truth be informed, all the networks are operating exactly the same assinine way. When I was a kid things were different. A new series was given ONE time slot, not bounced around, preempted and especially possibly not run four eps at the same time and then 4 weeks of reruns, It ran straight via, in the same area, which allowed for viewership along with continuity. In the Summer, the same series played again, so the eps missed might be seen, and ARE YOU MUSIC PLAYING NETWORKS, veiwership could and managed increase! I must admit ABC offers pissed me off for a while now, series I liked happen to be cancelled before a good chance was given for them to find on. Anyone remember 'Sports Nite", great cast and fantastic writing, but no, ABC didn't get instant ratings success, so ****can it! I am so amazed Castle has lasted! Detroit 187 will become ****canned, and that is depressing, cause given time, it could hold your mantle that NYPD orange held. We live in a new busy world, and I guess the particular network execs are very busy Yachting and jetsetting to comprehend that **** happens in the routine world that may prevent our butts being glued into place pay for at the same Bat period! I hate to discover V killed, we got Old Diana, and Marc Singer, I was waiting for Julie showing, Maybe as the FBI chicks Mama, but I guess which won't happen. and now we are unable to get any closure, what a crock! ABC you suck! Was that too detrimental? Or not enough, I wonder?
oh and to put insult to injury I have found that the last 3 episodes I've tried to record about my DVR womthing screwwy (specialized term) was happening. It records the 2nd 3 mins or soo after that the picture freezes and its the last handful of minutes. Its not just our unit either, I have confirmed this kind of with several friends adequate Verizon tech support. ABC is purposfully interfering with the signal will stay CANT record the episodes atleast not for a DVR. Not sure about Tivo's but since they work with the same way then its probably.
Fans of the series V are carrying on with to find that it's going to be a really hard haul for any show on several fronts. With the second year getting underway and being just half a time, not getting a full commitment beforehand with only ten episodes starting inside doldrums of January, it didn't inspire a whole lot of faith. The second episode of the season, "Serpent's Tooth, " has also presented the series its following lowest ratings overall given it began in the initial season. This episode got only a 3. 3/5 rating which coordinated "No ORdinary Family" which often itself hit it's in history low, deservedly so with what many consider its hardest episode yet. V had an eighteen percent loss from its season premiere last week and overall is right now averaging a 40 pct smaller audience than ABC averaged in the timeslot this past year.