carpinteyrocyp

9/4/2013 8:23:00 AM

5 Fun Themes for A KidPhoto: Britt ReintsAs the other parents brought their children to our home, they each looked at my husband I with a mixture of confusion and awe. <a href="http://www.camfalconara.it/...&qu... outlet</a> really doing this? their eyes seemed to say just before they darted back out our front door and into their cars.Yes, we really hosted my daughter 8th birthday party, complete with games, cake, and ten 8 year olds, in our home. And we didn hire expert entertainers or caterers. We weren crazy and we didn lose our minds in the process we just wanted to be able to enjoy Emma birthday with her. We also wanted her to be <a href="http://www.camfalconara.it/piumi..."&... moncler</a> able to share it with her friends without obliterating our budget. The solution, for us, was a perfectly themed birthday party held at our house.I love throwing themed parties. It fun, encourages creativity among the [url=http://www.ideatrade.it/rep...]replica borse prada[/url] hosts and guests, and it actually makes the planning easier. The theme serves as a guide for everything from games and d to food and gifts. Here are a few fun themes to consider for your next kids birthday party.1. The Artist PartyThe invitations for my daughter party invited her friends to join us in a Picasso Party. She loves art, and Picasso is her favorite. You can also do [url=http://www.dtdrivingschool.co.uk/link... ]links of london charm bracelet[/url] a basic artist theme or choose to center your party around another artist (I heard of a Van Gogh party!) We let the kids paint canvases, paint their own faces, and paint their cupcakes <a href="http://www.dtdrivingschool.co.uk/link... ">links of london charm bracelet</a> with colored icing and sprinkles. We played winloseordraw and other artthemed games.2. The Book PartyThis is another fun theme that you can personalize for your child, especially if they are an avid reader. A favorite movie can provide similar inspiration.3. The Chef PartyDoes your child love to help you in the kitchen? Let her share her passion with her friends. You can make personalized pizzas and let guests customize their desserts [url=http://www.camfalconara.it/...]ugg outlet[/url] with a sundae bar. Send party favors home in takeout containers (ones you bought new from the restaurant supply store, of course).4. The Actor PartyDo you have <a href="http://www.camfalconara.it/bors..."&g... accessori</a> a budding thespian in your midst? [url=http://www.camfalconara.it/piumi...]piumini moncler[/url] Celebrate their dramatic flair with a party fit for Hollywood. Charades is a mustplay game, of course, and you can fill the hat with movie titles <a href="http://www.ideatrade.it/rep...">replica borse prada</a> for an extra cinematic touch. Go the sleepover route and camp out in front of your child favorite films for the night.5. The Blue PartyHaving trouble coming up with an activity or topic that your child is nuts about? Congratulations, you might have a tween on your hands. Pick a ridiculously simple theme, like a color, [url=http://www.camfalconara.it/bors...]burberry accessori[/url] and go over the top with it. Require all guests to wear the chosen color, serve foods only from that color group, and plan the entertainment around movies or games with the color in the name. Prepare to do some Internet searching for inspiration. (Did you know there a game called Get Blue?)

[url=http://sitelineaz.com/research/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17059&p=54...]DisadvantagesThe disadvantages of hiking in tennis shoes are numerous[/url]
[url=http://kukduku.c...]Go over to Amazon now and start shopping[/url]
[url=http://www.mrabochiy.ru/index.php?subaction=userinfo&user=p...]But you[/url]
[url=http://respawn.com.au/forums/index.php?showu...]Flannel garment[/url]