nhgVFg

8/13/2013 2:06:00 PM

Click Like For Boston News Updates:

Timothy Connolly, spokesman for the Worcester District Attorney?s Office, said Damien Grenga, 17, was arrested in Crossville, Tenn., while traveling <a href=http://www.lvlv.com/sweater-chain-c-7.html&... Chains Outlet</a> with his family.

Hours before the arrest, Connolly said state troopers arrived to the school to investigate alleged verbal threats made by Grenga earlier in the week. Connolly said one reported threat was a picture Grenga allegedly drew while in a class.

"There was a bomb threat,? said student, Zach Demrest. ?I ended up getting a call about it just because they wanted to <a href=http://www.lvlv.com/sweater-chain-c-7.html&... Chains Wholesale</a> notify the parents about bomb threats."

While searching the teen?s home, police discovered the teen and his family had left for a trip.

"I just came home yesterday and saw 2 cop cars and another car in the driveway," said neighbor Tim O?Brien. ?They just moved in not even a year ago."

Grenga was <a href=http://www.lvlv.com/sweater-chain-c-7.html&... Sweater Chains</a> being held in Tennessee as a fugitive from justice and was scheduled to be arraigned Monday in Uxbridge District Court on charges of threatening to bomb a school.
</u></font>