comp.lang.c++

assistance

trench

12/10/2008 6:19:00 PM

Can anyone assist me with the C++ compiler. I urgently need it as I
have developed interest in using the program. I am also an old user
of Basic.
5 Answers

Victor Bazarov

trench wrote:
> Can anyone assist me with the C++ compiler. I urgently need it as I
> have developed interest in using the program. I am also an old user
> of Basic.

Can you type? Whatever method you use to enter text in your computer,
use the same method to enter 'www.google.com' in your web browser (you
know what a web browser is, right?), and search for "free C++ compiler".

Juha Nieminen

trench wrote:
> Can anyone assist me with the C++ compiler.

"The" C++ compiler? You mean there's only one in existence?

Victor Bazarov

Juha Nieminen wrote:
> trench wrote:
>> Can anyone assist me with the C++ compiler.
>
> "The" C++ compiler? You mean there's only one in existence?

Silly you! :-) It's "the" compiler 'trench' is thinking of. What, your
crystal ball is not functioning today?

Jeff Schwab

Victor Bazarov wrote:
> Juha Nieminen wrote:
>> trench wrote:
>>> Can anyone assist me with the C++ compiler.
>>
>> "The" C++ compiler? You mean there's only one in existence?
>
> Silly you! :-) It's "the" compiler 'trench' is thinking of. What, your
> crystal ball is not functioning today?

"Your" crystal ball? You mean there's more than one? And all these
years, I've been looking into "the" crystal ball.

Noah Roberts

trench wrote:
> Can anyone assist me with the C++ compiler. I urgently need it as I
> have developed interest in using the program. I am also an old user
> of Basic.

You need to ask a complete question.