Subject: [ANN] bitescript 0.0.3 Released

Charles O Nutter

6/15/2009 3:18:00 AM

(sorry for the double post, if any...0.0.2 history got into my email somehow)

bitescript version 0.0.3 has been released!

* <http://kenai.com/projects/jvm...

BiteScript is a Ruby DSL for generating Java bytecode and classes.

Changes:

### 0.0.3 / 2009-06-14

* Support for Java 1.7 and invokedynamic

* <http://kenai.com/projects/jvm...

1 Answer

spameraser

"DCI" <50bjdk@gmail.com> wrote in message
On Apr 25, 7:26 pm, "Harry Hope" <riv...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/04/2...
> split-up-fight-in-mcdonald-s-shot-dead-115875-23075797/
>
> A DAD-of-four who split up a fight in a McDonald?s was shot dead
> moments after being told he wouldn?t see the morning.
>
> Raymond Mitchell, 34, had only popped into the restaurant to buy
> a hot chocolate.
>
> But he apparently caused offence after splitting up two men
> fighting in the queue.
>
> One of them, who had several gold teeth, shouted at Raymond:
> ?You are gonna die tonight, you are not gonna see the morning.?
>
> The thug is then said to have phoned an accomplice to fetch a
> gun, yelling into his mobile: ?Bring me that thing.?
>
> Raymond left the 24-hour McDonald?s but was chased into a cul-de-
> sac. The gun was then delivered and Mr Mitchell was beaten and
> pistol-whipped before being shot three times in an alley in
> Brixton, South London, at 6.50am on Sunday. Raymond, nicknamed
> Brown, was taken to hospital but died hours later.
>
> One neighbour, who saw the shooting but was too terrified to be
> named, said: ?He was begging, literally begging for his life. I
> didn?t dare look out my window in case they saw me. I heard them
> laughing and swearing at him, calling him a ?b***h?. I heard
> them laughing afterwards as well.?
>
> Raymond?s partner, who asked not to be named, said: ?I?m
> terrified. They?re still out there and they?ve not been caught.
> I?ve been told how they were laughing, actually laughing after
> they beat him and shot him. How could anybody do something like
> that??
>
> She had been out drinking with Raymond on Saturday night before
> he went into the West End to meet some friends for drinks.
>
> She said: ?Everybody loved him. He was well known around
> Brixton. Just a friendly guy.?
>
> His family left tributes and flowers at the murder scene. One of
> his sons, Raquan Mitchell-Perry, 11, described as a ?brilliant
> dad? in a poem. The Met?s Trident unit is investigating the
> murder.

Just a few decades ago, handguns were unheard of in England. Look
what's happening to the Mother country!

DCI