parsing word document

Anandh Kumar

6/12/2009 11:36:00 AM

Hi friends

Can anyone there pls suggest me that whether getopt long or
optionparser can be used to parse word document to upload the data from
word doc to d/b.

Thanks in advance

Srijayanth Sridhar

So:

1) You want to parse a word document
2) You want to convert data from a word document and put it into a db

optionparser and getopt are packages to help you parse command line options.

So the answer would be no.

Jayanth

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 5:05 PM, Anandh Kumar
<anandhthiyagarajan@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi friends
>

> Can anyone there pls suggest me that whether getopt long or
> optionparser can be used to parse word document to upload the data from
> word doc to d/b.

> Thanks in advance

Anandh Kumar

so wat are the other options for accomplishing that task...

Thanks

Anandh

Heesob Park

2009/6/12 Anandh Kumar <anandhthiyagarajan@gmail.com>:
> Hi friends
>

> =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0Can anyone there pls suggest me that whether getopt l=
ong or
> optionparser can be used to parse word document to upload the data from
> word doc to d/b.

I'm not sure what do you mean by parsing word document.
If you want to get text from word document, refer to
http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/173... .

Regards,
Park Heesob