Observable on Set?

James Coglan

Quick question, is there a reason why Observable uses an Array for storage
instead of a Set? Wouldn't a Set be faster, especially for removing
observers? Are there other places in the standard library where use of data
structures could be improved?

--
James Coglan
http://j...

1 Answer

James Coglan

2009/6/10 James Coglan <jcoglan@googlemail.com>

> Quick question, is there a reason why Observable uses an Array for storage
> instead of a Set? Wouldn't a Set be faster, especially for removing
> observers? Are there other places in the standard library where use of data
> structures could be improved?

Gah, I was looking at the 1.8 lib. 1.9 uses a Hash. Sorry!