comp.lang.c++

read data from database into array in VC++

jackystc

11/25/2008 10:00:00 PM

I want to build some finanical model in VC++, however I don't know how
to read data from a database, say .mdb or mysql database. I know I can
read from text, but I dont want that.

Is VC++ able to do that? I mean, to read data from database. if yes,
how?
1 Answer

KK

On Nov 25, 2:00 pm, jacky...@gmail.com wrote:
> I want to build some finanical model in VC++, however I don't know how
> to read data from a database, say .mdb or mysql database. I know I can
> read from text, but I dont want that.
>
> Is VC++ able to do that? I mean, to read data from database. if yes,
> how?
Ask your question here
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.vc....