comp.lang.c++

template class definition gives error

Ami

11/25/2008 7:30:00 PM

Hi All,
4 Answers

Ami

On Nov 26, 12:30 am, Ami <ver_amit...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,

Sorry! by mistake hit the post button. please help me in my next post.
Thanks,

Hans

On Feb 17, 11:34 pm, DesignerJpop <designerj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi..
>
> on the line they would use a piece of wood (1/2") thick to
> place under the wire as you pound.....then the wire will be level
> and the right height....from end to end....then gently wiggle the
> wood out...
>
> John
>
> On Feb 17, 9:48 pm, Joe Grenuk <jgre...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > yep, that's pretty much it.  i usually use the old pf or a piece of
> > wood to try different size bits till i find the one that works the
> > best....not too tight, not too loose, but just right.  measure how far
> > you want them to go into the pf, then wrap tape around your drill bit
> > that far from the tip to use as a stop guide. joe

ahhhh, excellent. I was hoping it was something that was easy. Most
other things I can deal with if a hole is a hair too big..... this one
is a bit more critical to get right the first time.

Of course, I'll be testing in some other wood first before digging
into the actual playfield.

-Hans

JB

And use a drill guide or drill press! Don't try to freehand it.

A tighter fit is better than a loose fit; use a press if you have access to
one.

-JB

"Hans" wrote in message

On Feb 17, 11:34 pm, DesignerJpop <designerj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi..
>
> on the line they would use a piece of wood (1/2") thick to
> place under the wire as you pound.....then the wire will be level
> and the right height....from end to end....then gently wiggle the
> wood out...
>
> John
>
> On Feb 17, 9:48 pm, Joe Grenuk <jgre...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > yep, that's pretty much it. i usually use the old pf or a piece of
> > wood to try different size bits till i find the one that works the
> > best....not too tight, not too loose, but just right. measure how far
> > you want them to go into the pf, then wrap tape around your drill bit
> > that far from the tip to use as a stop guide. joe

ahhhh, excellent. I was hoping it was something that was easy. Most
other things I can deal with if a hole is a hair too big..... this one
is a bit more critical to get right the first time.

Of course, I'll be testing in some other wood first before digging
into the actual playfield.

-Hans

bayoubilly1970

This is a great tip about using the piece of wood - thanks for
posting!