ruby_frame in 1.8 is what in 1.9?

Jason Roelofs

So I have some C++ extension code that nicely uses ruby_frame->orig_func and
ruby_frame->self to figure out the current status of the VM at a given
method call. Trying to port this to 1.9 is running into some issues, mainly
that I can't find a replacement for ruby_frame->self. I've found
rb_frame_callee() to replace ruby_frame->orig_func but cannot find out how
to get access to the current Ruby "self" object for the call.

Jason