> Hi,
> Anyone can give me notes of TURBO C++.

Well, if you think so...

ITAHARI KANCHO

Just do it fast man.

Giff

ITAHARI KANCHO wrote:

> Just do it fast man.

Right, we are talking about turbo after all.

ITAHARI KANCHO

yes yes I want that, and I needed.

bintom

On Nov 21, 11:53 am, ITAHARI KANCHO <gautam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes yes I want that, and I needed.

You could Google your need and download tutorials, or if you have a
specific question, you could ask it on this forum.

Rolf Magnus

bintom wrote:

> On Nov 21, 11:53 am, ITAHARI KANCHO <gautam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> yes yes I want that, and I needed.
>
> You could Google your need and download tutorials, or if you have a
> specific question, you could ask it on this forum.

....if that question is specific to the C++ language.

Triple-DES

On 21 Nov, 10:00, bintom <binoythomas1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 21, 11:53 am, ITAHARI KANCHO <gautam...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > yes yes I want that, and I needed.
>
> You could Google your need and download tutorials, or if you have a
> specific question, you could ask it on this forum.

That is, if it is a specific question about C++, and not a specific
question about "TURBO C++"