comp.lang.c++

"exceptional c++", "c++ template programming"

Hicham Mouline

11/18/2008 9:28:00 AM

Hello,

I am looking for an example of a constructor, I think,
which took the type itself for integral or floating types,
and a const-ref for a user-defined non primitive type.

I saw this in one of these books but I can't find it now:

"Exceptional C++"
"Exceptional C++ Style"
"C++ template programming MPL"

if anyone remembers this passage for these books?

1 Answer

Hicham Mouline

I found it. It was the MPL book, right before 4.1.2