comp.lang.c++

Experts needed (Java/ C++/ Unix

Sanny

11/23/2008 3:50:00 PM

Experts are needed who can work in part time.

Tell about your Expertise, So that Clients can contact you and you
work on their projects from home.

Visit: http://www.GetClub.com/E... for getting projects. You
can work directly from your home/ office.

If Clients find your Expertise Matching the requirement they will
contact you.

Bye
Sanny
5 Answers

Lew

Sanny wrote:
> Experts are needed who can work in part time.
>
> Tell about your Expertise, So that Clients can contact you and you
> work on their projects from home.
>
> Visit: http://www.GetClubbed.scam/E... for getting projects. You
> can work directly from your home/ office.
>
> If Clients find your Expertise Matching the requirement they will
> contact you.

Oh, geez, Sanny. Up until now I thought you were a contributor to the
newsgroups. I am so disappointed in you.

I hope your site is more literate than your spam for it suggests.

--
Lew

red floyd

Sanny wrote:
> [job spam redacted]

Please don't post this crap to comp.lang.c++

http://parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.htm...

f/u set

Erik Wikström

On 2008-11-23 16:50, Sanny wrote:
> Experts are needed who can work in part time.

Please show us some courtesy and follow these simple rules:

1. Read the FAQ: http://www.parashift.com/c++... and pay special
attention to section 5.4 and 5.10.

2. Try to adhere to the rules laid out in section 5 of the FAQ.

--
Erik Wikström

Sanny

> Oh, geez, Sanny.  Up until now I thought you were a contributor to the
> newsgroups.  I am so disappointed in you.
>
> I hope your site is more literate than your spam for it suggests.

I have removed the message from googlegroups after your advice.

Bye
Sanny

Erik Wikström

On 2008-11-23 18:52, Sanny wrote:
>> Oh, geez, Sanny. Up until now I thought you were a contributor to the
>> newsgroups. I am so disappointed in you.
>>
>> I hope your site is more literate than your spam for it suggests.
>
> I have removed the message from googlegroups after your advice.

Most news servers does not support removal of posts, and google groups
!= usenet. Knowing the difference will help you in the future.

--
Erik Wikström