comp.lang.javascript

Dotnetnuke Development in Qatar

ishita.balla777

5/12/2016 6:14:00 AM

DNN ?r D?tN?tNuk? web hosting is a type of an ???n ??ur??d application ?f w?b fr?m?w?rk th?t is used in building w?b?it??. Th? ?bilit? ?f DNN developer i? going ahead ?f it? ????biliti?? ?f making websites but th?? f??u? m?inl? in developing and managing websites. Because it is ?n open source ?r?du?t, DNN products are free ?nd di?tribut?d ???t free on th? internet.

More visit.
http://www.volivesolutions.com/dotnet-nuke-develo...
1 Answer

Stan Boleslawski

On Mar 2, 7:21 pm, Dawnseeker <nospam_dawnseek...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Stan Boleslawski submitted this idea :
>

> > On Mar 2, 10:05 am, David Tenner <dten...@ameritech.net> wrote:
> >> Jack Linthicum <jacklinthi...@earthlink.net> wrote
> >> innews:bf58e1bb-bd7a-40c5-96aa-fb2f35685e9c@q16g2000yqq.googlegroups.com:

> >> Well, there will be the usual objections from the political-correctness
> >> crew:   "Why sons and not daughters?"  "What about immigrants, for whom this
> >> is not their *native* land?", etc.?
>
> > I sense this would be the problem with "Awaken Thee, American"
>
> > Awaken thee, American, wake up from deadly slumber
> > The scourge of inauspicious barbarian tyrannies
> > And now or never to a bright horizon clamber
> > That shall to shame put all your enemies.
> > 2
> > It's now or never that we prove to the world
> > That in these veins still flows patriots'  blood
> > And in our hearts for ever we glorify a name
> > Triumphant in battles, the name of Washington.
> > 4
> > Behold, the republics'  shadows, Jefferson, Hamilton, Madison
> > At the American nation, your mighty progeny
> > With arms like steel and hearts of fire impetuous
> > "Live in liberty, or die" that's what they all decree.
>
> > I'm not sure about that...."patriots' blood" would have
> > to be explained metaphorically....
>
> > Best
> > Stan B.
>
> I delete more and more threads from my pc lately.

Didn't get the references to the Romanian national
anthem?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De%C5%9Fteapt%C4%83-te,_r...!

Best
Stan B.