comp.lang.javascript

help with making an rss feed

timtamkill

1/31/2016 10:01:00 PM

hey everyone i was just asking if anyone could show me how to could code an rss feed that has a dropdown box with the movie titles that are listed on the coming soon section of this fandango rss feed http://www.fandango.com/rss/comingsoon...

So basically the drop down list would update with the upcoming titles and the when i select the item it display the rest of the information on the film below. Could anyone help me out. I had been trying to reverse engineer some code from the internet but everyone is using JQUERY and i want to learn how to do it in plain javascript, html and PHP.

Thank you id greatly appreciate if anyone could help.