comp.lang.javascript

Urgent Required :: Android Developer :: NYC, NY ::

ankur.fands

9/11/2015 2:38:00 PM

Greetings,

We are sourcing for Android Developer with one of our Direct Client in NYC, NY. Please go through to the job description below and if you feel comfortable with the required skills and responsibilities, please reply me back with your updated word doc resume and Table with your details to ankur.chatrapal@sumerusolutions.com or contact me for more details at 703-388-9841 .

Role : Android Developer
Location : NY
Duration : Contract to Hire

Software Engineer - Android

Serve as a core member of the Enterprise Growth Mobile team that designs and develops software applications:
* Write code and unit tests, automation, and conduct code reviews and testing
* Perform hands-¬on design, development, and testing, including conducting code reviews and testing in ongoing sprints, or building proof of concepts/automation tools
* Perform ongoing re-factoring of code, utilizing new techniques to fast-track concepts and delivering continuous improvement
* Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and predicting future challenges.

Qualifications:
* 3+ years of software development experience
* Java and Android development experience
* Strong work ethic, attention to detail and analytical skills
* Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
* Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing
* Knowledge of best practices and design principles for Android development
* Multi-threaded and memory management specific to mobile devices
* Caching techniques and the ability to strategize for powerful applications
* Good understanding of REST based services and service based architecture
* Commitment to producing top quality, well designed and flexible custom applications
* Passion for coding
* Hunger to learn new technologies and translate them into working software
Educational requirement: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, other technical discipline or equivalent experience
Preferred Additional:
* Experience with Objective-C or iOS development
* Experience developing with .NET
* Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods

Please check the job description above and reply back with your updated resume and below details if you are interested in this position.

Submission
Candidate Name

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Preferred Base Location

Work Authorization

Tel No

Email ID

*Joining availability (post-selection)

Overall relevant experience of candidate

Current Salary

Expected Rate/Salary - $$/HR/K

Do you have 4 year degree (Y/N)

Ready to Travel (Y/N)

Where would you stand in scale of 1-10 for this req

Regards,

Ankur | Technical Recruiter | Sumeru Inc. |
2401 15th Street NW, Washington DC - 20009 |
703-388-9841 | Fax: 866-452-955|
ankur.chatrapal@sumerusolutions.com | us.sumeru.com
cid:image001.jpg@01CD1F28.6E30D7A0
3 Answers

John Harris

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 07:37:49 -0700 (PDT), ankur.fands@gmail.com wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>We are sourcing for Android Developer with one of our Direct Client
>in NYC, NY.
<snip>

>please reply me back
<snip>

Are "sourcing for" and "reply me back" normal expressions in the
dialect of English used in the USA, or is NYC, NY in some other
country ?

John

Evertjan.

John Harris <niam@jghnorth.org.uk.invalid> wrote on 11 Sep 2015 in
comp.lang.javascript:

> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 07:37:49 -0700 (PDT), ankur.fands@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>Greetings,
>>
>>We are sourcing for Android Developer with one of our Direct Client
>>in NYC, NY.
> <snip>
>
>>please reply me back
> <snip>
>
> Are "sourcing for" and "reply me back" normal expressions in the
> dialect of English used in the USA, or is NYC, NY in some other
> country ?

And "one of our Direct Client"?

Is "our Direct Client" plural in NY?

He should rather try the Queen's English for a change.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.

Dr.Kral

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 23:18:57 +0200, "Evertjan."
<exxjxw.hannivoort@inter.nl.net> wrote in
<XnsA512ED2E729C1eejj99@194.109.6.166>:

>John Harris <niam@jghnorth.org.uk.invalid> wrote on 11 Sep 2015 in
>comp.lang.javascript:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 07:37:49 -0700 (PDT), ankur.fands@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>>Greetings,
>>>
>>>We are sourcing for Android Developer with one of our Direct Client
>>>in NYC, NY.
>> <snip>
>>
>>>please reply me back
>> <snip>
>>
>> Are "sourcing for" and "reply me back" normal expressions in the
>> dialect of English used in the USA, or is NYC, NY in some other
>> country ?
>
>And "one of our Direct Client"?
>
>Is "our Direct Client" plural in NY?
>
>He should rather try the Queen's English for a change.

Please note that his phone number is based in a small village outside
Washington -- in Virginia. Only the position is in NY, NY (perhaps that
sloppy also). Obviously, American English is not his mother tongue.