comp.lang.javascript

How is a scrolly (carousel) done?

bit-naughty

8/17/2015 4:37:00 PM

How is what *I* call a scrolly, and what the world's web dev folks call a carousel, done? How do you scroll in an image from right to left?
I DON'T want "just working code" - tell me HOW it's done, maybe with just a snippet of code or two.

Thanks.
1 Answer

Evertjan.

bit-naughty@hotmail.com wrote on 17 Aug 2015 in comp.lang.javascript:

> How is what *I* call a scrolly, and what the world's web dev folks call
> a carousel, done? How do you scroll in an image from right to left? I
> DON'T want "just working code" - tell me HOW it's done, maybe with just
> a snippet of code or two.

It is done by looking at what others did, on the web,
not by anonimously asking on usenet for others to do that.

So Get Off Your Lazy Ass, or at least use your real name.!

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.