comp.lang.javascript

Phone Hire___ Automation Test Engineer @ McLean, VA

Vinod Sharma

My name is Vinod Kumar Sharma and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.
Please share your updated resume with Expected rate.

Automation Test Engineer
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6 Months to long Term

Automation Test Engineers Requirements:
-- Ideal candidate would know how to write Automation test cases using tools like Cucumber, Selenium, Java (candidates with strong background in other scripting languages can be considered as well)
-- Functional Experience 5+ years in QA, including 1+ years of experience in Automation
-- 1+ years of experience working in Agile Teams
-- Experience with reviewing of business requirement, design documentation for completeness and testability
-- Test Case Management Creating, executing, and managing test cases with or without business requirements/design docs
-- Defect Management: Entering and managing defects to completion
-- COF Experience desired but not required
-- Ability to write and analyze test reports across a broad audience
-- Ability to present recommendations to a senior audience

Note: For the right candidate the contract can be extended as well

Kindly provide the following if you are interested for the position:

Updated resume:
Availability:
Expected hourly Rate(w2/c2c/1099):
Current Location:
Ready for relocation/Travel:
Year of Bachelor's/Master Degree:
Work Authorization in US(H1/GC/Citizen):
Professional References(Name/official id/Title)

Please accept my apologies if this job is not of interest to you. If however you have a friend or colleague who might appreciate hearing about this job, please refer them our way!

Regards,

Vinod Kumar Sharma
Pyramid Consulting, Inc
804-212-0478 (Office) 804-414-0527(Cell)
Email: vinod.kumar@pyramidci.com