comp.lang.lisp

Spring 2016 Lisp Game Jam!

David O'Toole

4/26/2016 5:07:00 PM

Starting in just a few days, and we've got over 20 participants signed up! And a crowdsourced set of gamedev links for several dialects of Lisp. This is our 2nd jam this year, in a new effort to make it a quarterly experience.

https://itch.io/jam/spring-2016-lis...

(See that page for a link to the previous jam and its finished entries.) I hope you will have a look at the Spring Jam and either join up, or simply try out people's games and give feedback/comments on their game pages!

Special thanks to everyone in the Lisp community who have made this possible.

--David O'Toole <dto@xelf.me>