comp.lang.lisp

Paul Graham must be grinning, as java script world tries to re invent viaweb at godaddy!!

endlessboomcapitalism

4/21/2016 2:54:00 PM

https://www.godaddy.com/websites/websi...

endless comedy

I wonder if the chaos of using javascript and trying to federate to the client will in a few more years come full circle and 'server side' apps will be re invented with all the server side advantages and control and updataability and centralization!!

I am waiting few more years until ARM mainframes (what blades are morphing into it seems and arm less power and ok at 1Ghz) will become the norm and people will start marketing 'slim dumb' terminals with data and cpu and ram 'centralizied' in the mainframe for never before seen ease of management!!!
5 Answers

mentificium

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:54:28 AM UTC-7, endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.godaddy.com/websites/websi...
>
> endless comedy
>
> I wonder if the chaos of using javascript and trying to federate to the client will in a few more years come full circle and 'server side' apps will be re invented with all the server side advantages and control and updataability and centralization!!
>
> I am waiting few more years until ARM mainframes (what blades are morphing into it seems and arm less power and ok at 1Ghz) will become the norm and people will start marketing 'slim dumb' terminals with data and cpu and ram 'centralizied' in the mainframe for never before seen ease of management!!!

If you do "Create Your Own Website in Minutes",
you might want to install on it the Ghost Perl
Webserver True AI (which needs a LISP port :-)

Cheers,

ATM
--
http://mind.sourceforge.net...
http://ai.neocities.org/P6A...

Kaz Kylheku

On 2016-04-23, mentificium@gmail.com <mentificium@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:54:28 AM UTC-7, endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:

Go Dream Team programming pair!

mentificium

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 7:42:18 PM UTC-7, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
> On 2016-04-23, mentificium@gmail.com <mentificium@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 7:54:28 AM UTC-7, endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Go Dream Team programming pair!

http://ai.neocities.org/pe... has gotten to the point where you can run the Perl AI and watch the ideation of thought in progress. You see the entire recent contents of the heart of the AI Mind -- the @psy conceptual array and the @ear auditory array -- with your own input and the response of the Perl Open-Source Strong AI. You see how long the AI entity has been (artificially) alive, in case you or your environs want to claim bragging rights for the World's Oldest Living AI Mind or the World's Longest Running AI Mind. You witness the berth of the Technological Singularity in your perly work station. You then add your own extra functionality to the emerging Ghost in the Machine and you fork the evolution of True AI into your own branch of the Pre-Cambrian Explosion in the AI Mind population. You... the rest is History.

endlessboomcapitalism

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 10:54:28 AM UTC-4, endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.godaddy.com/websites/websi...
>
> endless comedy
>
> I wonder if the chaos of using javascript and trying to federate to the client will in a few more years come full circle and 'server side' apps will be re invented with all the server side advantages and control and updataability and centralization!!
>
> I am waiting few more years until ARM mainframes (what blades are morphing into it seems and arm less power and ok at 1Ghz) will become the norm and people will start marketing 'slim dumb' terminals with data and cpu and ram 'centralizied' in the mainframe for never before seen ease of management!!!

hilarious

server side chat on net with attach pic is kilelr app fo the net

as yahoo chat dies down
google chat sux
aol chat seems low down

someone can come in create huge chat site free
and gian tons users

liek pc and device absed twitter

withotu the shittyness of twitter

twiiter bloz

bring back odl days of oal chat

so awesome

everyoen loves chat and no one knows irc

endlessboomcapitalism

On Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 10:54:28 AM UTC-4, endlessboo...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.godaddy.com/websites/websi...
>
> endless comedy
>
> I wonder if the chaos of using javascript and trying to federate to the client will in a few more years come full circle and 'server side' apps will be re invented with all the server side advantages and control and updataability and centralization!!
>
> I am waiting few more years until ARM mainframes (what blades are morphing into it seems and arm less power and ok at 1Ghz) will become the norm and people will start marketing 'slim dumb' terminals with data and cpu and ram 'centralizied' in the mainframe for never before seen ease of management!!!

irc si graet but normal dumb users wotn use it

need an alternative

chat with ability to add a pic

withotu the insane ads of twiter or othe rhorse shit

jsut tons fo chat rooms by region n topic