comp.lang.lisp

accessing clos object information and internals of quicklisp

Bigos

I want to have the list of relevant files in quicklisp systems.

I have found
(quicklisp:system-list)

Now I need to get a list of relevant file paths in that system so that I
can get a list of symbols used by that system.

I have found way to get some meaningful information
(slot-value (nth 28 (quicklisp:system-list)) 'ql-dist:name)

Pressing C-v C-v C-d in slime lets me to find some information.

But still do not know how to find:

folder of the relevant local version of the system
names of relevant asd files