comp.lang.lisp

Re: Nested iteration macro question

William James

11/18/2015 8:16:00 PM

Dan Bensen wrote:

> (defmacro do-unordered-pairs ((x y list &optional (return-value nil))
> &body body)
> (let ((rest (gensym)))
> `(block do-unordered-pairs
> (loop for (,x . ,rest) on ,list do
> (loop for ,y in ,rest do
> (progn ,@body)))
> ,return-value)))
>
> (format t "~A~%"
> (do-unordered-pairs (a b '(1 5 2 8 6))
> (when (> a 7)
> (format t "~%Got a val>7: ~D.~%" a)
> (return-from do-unordered-pairs "Done."))
> (format t " (~D,~D) " a b)
> ))
> =>
> (1,5) (1,2) (1,8) (1,6) (5,2) (5,8) (5,6) (2,8) (2,6)
> Got a val>7: 8.
> Done.

MatzLisp (Ruby):

[1,5,2,8,6].combination(2).each{|a,b|
break (puts "\nGot val>7: #{a}"; :Done) if a>7
print " (#{a},#{b}) " }

(1,5) (1,2) (1,8) (1,6) (5,2) (5,8) (5,6) (2,8) (2,6)
Got val>7: 8
==>:Done

--
Under the disguise of liberalism, humanism, and democracy, Europeans have been
persuaded to commit racial suicide -- a race that has achieved so much and has

The Peeler

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:17:34 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The
Peeler, wrote:

>>i wrote it so it is
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L...
>
> No it's not. A crik is, full of piss and I'm a Grik, full of shit!
> <BG>

In fact, you are a typical SERB full of shit, The Rectum! <BG>

psychopath, The Retard (aka "The Rectum").

The Peeler

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:12:23 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

>>> Then, the shit, will go all over, my hands innit! <GB>
>>
>>no it will blow out your nose but nose plugs are cheap <EG>
>
> It'll go, all over my shirt then innit! <VG>

You'll be like always: full of shit, "The Rectum"! <BG>

--
Nefesh about The Rectum: "All good people shit on the Revd"
MID: <8560bbb2-d446-4ba9-a3e7-f9a168c89e7e@c20g2000prc.googlegroups.com>

The Peeler

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:11:18 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
Peeler, wrote:

>>> notice it , HA , i don't even give a shit
>>
>>I never see any of the peeler's posts.
>
> Nor, do I chickenmate! <G>

But everyone sees what an idiot and psycho you are, you idiotic psycho! LOL

--
sully to our resident psychopath (aka "The Rectum"):
"frankly you're a dingleberry on usenet's ass"

%

The Peeler wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:06:28 -0700, "%" <persent@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The Peeler wrote:

>>> That's crik not grik innit! <G>
>>

>> i wrote it so it is
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L...
>
> No it's not. A crik is, full of piss and I'm a Grik, full of shit!
> <BG>

too late i already said what it is

The Peeler

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 00:14:28 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:00:24 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The

>>>up on cripple grik she sends me ,
>>>if i spring a leak ...
>>
>> That's crik not grik innit! <G>
>
>Seems, I finally found a retard with whom I can communicate on the same
>level, The Rectum! <BG>

Seems, looks like, you HAVE Grik anus! <GB>

The Peeler

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:19:58 -0700, "%" <persent@gmail.com> wrote:

>The Peeler wrote:

>>> no it will blow out your nose but nose plugs are cheap <EG>
>>
>> It'll go, all over my shirt then innit! <VG>
>
>wear a shirt you don't like

It's, the shit, I don't like innit.

The Peeler

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013 00:25:14 +0200, The Peeler
<finishingoff@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote:

>On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:11:18 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
>sci and scj, FAKING his time zone again and IMPERSONATING his master, The

>>>I never see any of the peeler's posts.
>>
>> Nor, do I chickenmate! <G>
>
>But everyone sees what an idiot and psycho I am, an idiotic Grik psycho! LOL

They, DO Grik anus! LOL1