comp.lang.c++

INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF of the Incompetence of FBI

nanothermite911fbibustards

6/15/2010 10:18:00 PM

This is all due to DISINFORMATION - FBI bustards are the cause of it.
The prime suspect of ANTHRAX is beyond doubt a white or jew (american
or israeli) and one name is Zack who worked at AIMES Iowa. The 911 is
also a jew job or white job. If this bustard were knowledgeable, he
would be hunting for 911 doers in Washington, Langley Virginia, Kroll
or Blackwater.

Here is what Webster Tarpley reveals recently:

part 3 link but all parts are a GOLD MINE :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/american-man-arrested-hunting-osama-bin-laden/story?i...

By LEE FERRAN and MATTHEW COLE
June 15, 2010

The American arrested in Pakistan who was on a solo mission to hunt
down Osama bin Laden told police he was intent on avenging the victims
of the 9/11 terror attacks.
Gary Brooks Faulkner - Bin Laden hunter

This undated photo provided Tuesday, June 15, 2010 by the Larimer
County, Colo. Sheriff's
Office... Expand

Authorities said Gary Brooks Faulkner, a construction worker who lived
in Greeley, Colo., was arrested attempting to cross into Afghanistan
in the mountainous region of northern Pakistan. He was armed with a
pistol, sword, night vision goggles, a map and was reportedly carrying
Christian literature.

Police arrested Faulkner, 51, in a hotel near the Afghanistan border.
Police said that when he was arrested, Faulkner claimed he was going
to take revenge for al Qaeda's terror attacks on the Pentagon and the
World Trade Center.

Faulkner's brother-in-law JohnMartin told ABC News that Faulkner
talked openly with the family about his plans to hunt down the al
Qaeda leader.

"He's a very deeply religious individual, very patriotic," Martin
said. "It seemed to be his thing. He thought it should be done and he
thought he could accomplish it."

Osama bin Laden has evaded one of the largest international manhunts
in history and remains on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list.

Martin said Faulkner was not trained in anyway for a seek and destroy
mission and had no military training, though he had been to the region
before. Faulkner's brother Scott said he was trained in martial arts
and a sword and dagger were his "weapons of choice."

Faulkner also has an arrest record and spent time in Colorado prisons,
according to public records.

Family: Faulkner is Not Crazy, Maybe Non-Traditional

"We initially laughed when he told us he wanted to kill Osama bin
Laden," said one official, Mumtaz Ahmad Khan, according to The
Associated Press.
Osama Bin Laden why can't we find the Pakistani Taliban leader?
Exiled al Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is seen in this April 1998
picture in Afghanistan.
(/AP Photo)

While going on such a mission in hostile territory alone and with no
training to find the most wanted man on the planet may have seemed
ridiculous to many, Faulkner's sister, brother said he had made
several trips to the area to reconoiter bin Laden's possible location
-- and believed he had found the cave where the al Qaeda leader was
hiding.

Scott Faulkner said his brother had "stood at its entrance, possibly
within 100 feet" of where he believe his target was living.

Even if his brother's mission failed and even if he died trying, Scott
Faulkner said his brother would "love" the media attention.

"It's waking America back up... The fact that it's bringing it back in
the forefront of the American psyche, now there's hopefully going to
be a renewed effort to get this guy," Scott Faulkner said.

While he was likely aware of the hefty $25 million reward for
information leading to Bin Laden's arrest, Martin said the cause was
more important.
=====

The FAT per DIEM FBI bustards use our TAX PAYER MONEY and INCOMPETENCE
is UNACCEPTABLE.

=====

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...

Hey Racist and INcompetent FBI Bustards, where is the ANTHRAX Mailer ?
Where are the 4 blackboxes ? Where are the Pentagon Videos ? Why did
you release the 5 dancing Israelis compromising the whole 911
investigation ? If the Dubai Police can catch Mossad Murderers and put
the videos and Iranian Police can why cant you put the Pentagon
Videos ? If Iran police can put the AMERICAN TERRORIST, Riggi and
puting on INTERNATIONAL MEDIA a day after catching him without
TORTURE, why cant you put the INNOCENT patsies on the MEDIA. Why did
you have to LIE about Dr Afiya Siddiqui and torture that Innocent
little mother of 3 and smashing the skull of her one child ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0...

There are CRIMINAL cases against CIA CRIMINAL Bustards in Italian
courts.

FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
Non-whites in all parts of the world.

Daily 911 news : http://911b...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...

Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.

SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.

FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
UNPATRIOTIC Act
FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to
europe and rapes.
FBI bustards failed to prevent OKLAHOMA
4 Answers

nanothermite911fbibustards

On Jun 15, 3:17 pm, nanothermite911fbibustards
<nanothermite911fbibusta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is all due to DISINFORMATION - FBI bustards are the cause of it.
> The prime suspect of ANTHRAX is beyond doubt a white or jew (american
> or israeli) and one name is Zack who worked at AIMES Iowa. The 911 is
> also a jew job or white job. If this bustard were knowledgeable, he
> would be hunting for 911 doers in Washington, Langley Virginia, Kroll
> or Blackwater.
>
> Here is what Webster Tarpley reveals recently:
>
> part 3 link but all parts are a GOLD MINE :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s...
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/american-man-arrested-hunting......
>
>  By LEE FERRAN and MATTHEW COLE
> June 15, 2010
>
> The American arrested in Pakistan who was on a solo mission to hunt
> down Osama bin Laden told police he was intent on avenging the victims
> of the 9/11 terror attacks.
> Gary Brooks Faulkner - Bin Laden hunter
>
> This undated photo provided Tuesday, June 15, 2010 by the Larimer
> County, Colo. Sheriff's
> Office... Expand
>
> Authorities said Gary Brooks Faulkner, a construction worker who lived
> in Greeley, Colo., was arrested attempting to cross into Afghanistan
> in the mountainous region of northern Pakistan. He was armed with a
> pistol, sword, night vision goggles, a map and was reportedly carrying
> Christian literature.
>
> Police arrested Faulkner, 51, in a hotel near the Afghanistan border.
> Police said that when he was arrested, Faulkner claimed he was going
> to take revenge for al Qaeda's terror attacks on the Pentagon and the
> World Trade Center.
>
> Faulkner's brother-in-law JohnMartin told ABC News that Faulkner
> talked openly with the family about his plans to hunt down the al
> Qaeda leader.
>
> "He's a very deeply religious individual, very patriotic," Martin
> said. "It seemed to be his thing. He thought it should be done and he
> thought he could accomplish it."

Fashinating, .... "very deeply religious" .... But the ODIOUSLY
RACIST FBI bustards' PROFILING MACHINE did not TRIGGER HERE !!!!

Fashinating, .... "very deeply religious" .... But the ODIOUSLY
RACIST FBI bustards' PROFILING MACHINE did not TRIGGER HERE !!!!

Any idea how to write this idea in a little lispish or pythonic
function and operand style ???

> [...]
> courts.
>
> FBI bustards paid a penalty of $5.8 million to Steven Hatfill, but
> only because he was a white. They got away with MURDER of thousands of
> Non-whites in all parts of the world.
>
> Daily 911 news :http://911b...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l...
>
> Conclusion : FBI bustards are RACIST and INcompetent. They could
> neither catch the ANTHRAX or 911 YANK/Jew criminals nor could they
> cover them up - whichever was their actual goal or task.
>
> SLASH the SALARIES of FBI/CIA/NSA etc BUSTARDS into half all across
> tbe board, esp the whites/jew on the top.
>
> FBI Bustards failed to Catch BERNARD MADOFF even after that RACIST and
> UNPATRIOTIC Act
> FBI bustards failed to prevent ROMAN POLANSKY from absconding to

falk

In article <25a8c044-c361-4851-bbb4-58c195733785@g19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
nanothermite911fbibustards <nanothermite911fbibustards@gmail.com> wrote:
>This is all due to DISINFORMATION - FBI bustards are the cause of it.

Dude, seriously. Get your dosage adjusted. And find a different
newsgroup.
--
-Ed Falk, falk@despams.r.us.com
http://thespamdiaries.blo...

On Jun 15, 5:20 pm, f...@green.rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote:
> In article <25a8c044-c361-4851-bbb4-58c195733...@g19g2000yqc.googlegroups..com>,
>
> nanothermite911fbibustards  <nanothermite911fbibusta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >This is all due to DISINFORMATION - FBI bustards are the cause of it.
>
> Dude, seriously.  Get your dosage adjusted.  And find a different
> newsgroup.
> --
>         -Ed Falk, f...@despams.r.us.com
>        http://thespamdiaries.blo...

Jew Falk, you kontrol the media, the academia, and much of the
internet, and you wont leave me this little newsgroup space to give
short history entertainment and a break those who are so deprived of
it ??? please everyone watch these during breaks, its good for
creativity.

watch this

Israel's deadly attack on USS Liberty emerges from the past
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f98jxoUUrzg&fe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q...

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u...

The crusaders were jews. After the spanish inquisition they became
overtly christian but crypto jews. Only they did, not the moslims.
Then they took the leadership by promoting profligate and impious
whites. They were the knight templars. In jerusalem they murdered
christians and moslems.

The Armenian genocide was done by jews. The crypto jews of the turkish
caliphate (read up on Shabtai Zvi) took control. Mustafa Kemal the
drunkard was a crypto jew. Turkish empire controlled jerusalem and it
was of importance to them.

In Britian, another crypto jew benjamin disraeli rose to become a PM
of the country. Rothshilds and he financed the profligate white, the
murderous and racist, CECIL RHODES who started APARTHEID most likely
at the tutoring of Rothschild.

From Amsterdam, the jews lured the dutch to loot and colonize
indonesia.

Then they made these same countries fight each other with chemical
weapons, inventing it for them during WW1 and then atom bomb during
WW2. They had decided to kill their own religious and pious ones by
financing hitler. they channelized hitler's hatred to the jews because
his grand mother was raped by a roman polansky bankster.

Always, they have lured the white to crimes and immorality by cooking
rationalizations.

the secret relationship between blacks and jews.pdf
ChristoFER COLUMBUS was a Jew
http://mailstar.net/s...

nanothermite911fbibustards

Pity this patsy of the FBI Bustards - why FBI bustards ? coz they tout
to be honest defenders of the CONSTITUTION !!! I dont blame the jews -
because most of them are beyond the realm of cure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u-EErXEnjI&feature=player...!

On Jun 15, 9:40 pm, nanothermite911fbibustards