microsoft.public.sqlserver.programming

!!!! Boobie Battle Armor Protect Womans Breasts Video Pics Download

Boobs

11/1/2008 9:05:00 AM

Download http://militarybodyarmor.blogspot.com/2008/10/law-enforcement-certifica...
- Hilarious Home video of Naked Chicks taking bullets to the boobs and
shooting guns naked !!!
36 Answers

Phlip

On Apr 12, 4:02 pm, Info Junkie <bondr...@att.net> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 6:43 pm, "5979 Dead, 1122 since 1/20/09" <d...@dead.net>

> > OK.  I have MSAccess in front of me.  Where is the "save" command?
>
> Feel free to save it as an MDE file.http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar...(v=office.10).aspx

All applications save files.

That page sez "the MDE property", which is an internal Visual Basic
for Applications variable, accessible to programmers.

Do you _really_ want to go down that road? Nickolaus is just a
befuddled old county clerk who forgot to hit a user interface Save
button that does not exist. She is _not_ a programmer who knows how to
hot-wire Access applications so that they CAN save their MDE files.

David Hartung

On 04/12/2011 06:11 PM, Phlip wrote:
> On Apr 12, 4:02 pm, Info Junkie<bondr...@att.net> wrote:
>> On Apr 12, 6:43 pm, "5979 Dead, 1122 since 1/20/09"<d...@dead.net>
>
>>> OK. I have MSAccess in front of me. Where is the "save" command?
>>
>> Feel free to save it as an MDE file.http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar...(v=office.10).aspx
>
> All applications save files.
>
> That page sez "the MDE property", which is an internal Visual Basic
> for Applications variable, accessible to programmers.
>
> Do you _really_ want to go down that road? Nickolaus is just a
> befuddled old county clerk who forgot to hit a user interface Save
> button that does not exist. She is _not_ a programmer who knows how to
> hot-wire Access applications so that they CAN save their MDE files.

My guess is that none of you have anywhere close to enough information
with which to fairly judge Miss Nickolaus. You have take you rposition
based on pure unadulterated partisan politics. She is on the opposite
side, therefore she is automatically evil.

You folks do it all the time.

6119 Dead, 1262 since 1/20/09

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:02:33 -0700 (PDT), Info Junkie
<bondrock@att.net> wrote:

>On Apr 12, 6:43?pm, "5979 Dead, 1122 since 1/20/09" <d...@dead.net>
>wrote:
>> On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:38:49 -0700 (PDT), Info Junkie
>>

>> <bondr...@att.net> wrote:

>> >With an *.mdb file extension. It IS a database after all, not document
>> >created by word processing software.
>>
>> Nice duck-and-weave.
>>
>> OK. ?I have MSAccess in front of me. ?Where is the "save" command?
>
>Feel free to save it as an MDE file.
>http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar...(v=office.10).aspx

And you think some dumb clerk is gonna do that, and for why?

In the meantime, the file continues to autosave when changes are made.

Phlip

On Apr 12, 4:20 pm, David Hartung <david@hotmai*l.com> wrote:

> My guess is that none of you have anywhere close to enough information
> with which to fairly judge Miss Nickolaus.

Except my years of resume experience with MS Office, Visual Basic,
VBA, and LIGHT MS Access?

Hey, before you "fairly judge" her, didn't you know she had 32 more
ballots in the trunk of her car, too?

And that she helps underage prostitutes do their taxes, too?

Info Junkie

On Apr 12, 7:11 pm, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 4:02 pm, Info Junkie <bondr...@att.net> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 12, 6:43 pm, "5979 Dead, 1122 since 1/20/09" <d...@dead.net>
> > > OK.  I have MSAccess in front of me.  Where is the "save" command?
>
> > Feel free to save it as an MDE file.http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar...(v=office.10).aspx
>
> All applications save files.

Yep.

> That page sez "the MDE property", which is an internal Visual Basic
> for Applications variable, accessible to programmers.
>
> Do you _really_ want to go down that road? Nickolaus is just a
> befuddled old county clerk who forgot to hit a user interface Save
> button that does not exist. She is _not_ a programmer who knows how to
> hot-wire Access applications so that they CAN save their MDE files.

Without knowing the computer's OS, interface, software (and applicable
versions) network infrastructure, connections to other databases or
whatever computer background or experience she has, you're engaging in
pure speculation as to what occured.

You exacerbate this attitude by claiming "Nickolaus is just a
befuddled old county clerk ", but then assert she done something more
nefarious and maybe even "gleefully shredding its hard drive as we
speak?" ...without a shred of evidence of any malfeasance.

Interesting, the liberal (progressive) posters (like yourself) refuse
to accept human error, even when the DEMOCRAT "Ramona Kitzinger, the
Democrat on the Waukesha County Board of Canvassers, said:
"We went over everything and made sure all the numbers jibed up and
they did. Those numbers jibed up, and we're satisfied they're
correct....I'm not going to stand here and tell you something that's
not true." http://www.jsonline.mobi/newswatch/119...

ITM, keep those tin-hats on and watch for cows jumping over the moon.
I'll wait to see whatever is the final vote tally.

Info Junkie

On Apr 12, 7:41 pm, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 4:30 pm, Info Junkie <bondr...@att.net> wrote:
>
> > You exacerbate this attitude by claiming "Nickolaus is just a
> > befuddled old county clerk ", but then assert she done something more
> > nefarious and maybe even "gleefully shredding its hard drive as we
> > speak?" ...without a shred of evidence of any malfeasance.
>
> Except these "votes" came from her personal computer, in her private
> office. Continue bending over backwards to excuse her; it's actually
> still amusing!

No son, the votes came from the voters. They were inadvertantly not
reported to the Associated Press...and that's not a crime. Now go read
why canvassing rules are put in place.

> > Interesting, the liberal (progressive) posters (like yourself) refuse
> > to accept human error, even when the DEMOCRAT "Ramona Kitzinger, the
> > Democrat on the Waukesha County Board of Canvassers, said:
> > "We went over everything and made sure all the numbers jibed up and
> > they did. Those numbers jibed up, and we're satisfied they're
> > correct....I'm not going to stand here and tell you something that's
> > not true."  http://www.jsonline.mobi/newswatch/119...
>
> It's true. Nickolaus could easily have made sure the demographics
> matched up. That was her job.

....and I'm sure that the others on the canvassing board, especially
the democrat, was a co-conspirator, eh?

6119 Dead, 1262 since 1/20/09

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:30:07 -0700 (PDT), Info Junkie
<bondrock@att.net> wrote:

>On Apr 12, 7:11?pm, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 12, 4:02?pm, Info Junkie <bondr...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> > On Apr 12, 6:43?pm, "5979 Dead, 1122 since 1/20/09" <d...@dead.net>
>>
>> > Feel free to save it as an MDE file.http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar...(v=office.10).aspx
>>
>> All applications save files.
>
>Yep.
>
>> That page sez "the MDE property", which is an internal Visual Basic
>> for Applications variable, accessible to programmers.
>>
>> Do you _really_ want to go down that road? Nickolaus is just a
>> befuddled old county clerk who forgot to hit a user interface Save
>> button that does not exist. She is _not_ a programmer who knows how to
>> hot-wire Access applications so that they CAN save their MDE files.
>
>Without knowing the computer's OS, interface, software (and applicable
>versions) network infrastructure, connections to other databases or
>whatever computer background or experience she has, you're engaging in
>pure speculation as to what occured.

It was a 2002 Compac, using XP SP1, with MSAccess 2000 on board.

>You exacerbate this attitude by claiming "Nickolaus is just a
>befuddled old county clerk ", but then assert she done something more
>nefarious and maybe even "gleefully shredding its hard drive as we
>speak?" ...without a shred of evidence of any malfeasance.
>
>Interesting, the liberal (progressive) posters (like yourself) refuse
>to accept human error, even when the DEMOCRAT "Ramona Kitzinger, the
>Democrat on the Waukesha County Board of Canvassers, said:
>"We went over everything and made sure all the numbers jibed up and
>they did. Those numbers jibed up, and we're satisfied they're
>correct....I'm not going to stand here and tell you something that's
>not true." http://www.jsonline.mobi/newswatch/119...
>
>ITM, keep those tin-hats on and watch for cows jumping over the moon.
>I'll wait to see whatever is the final vote tally.

6119 Dead, 1262 since 1/20/09

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:49:43 -0700 (PDT), Info Junkie
<bondrock@att.net> wrote:

>On Apr 12, 7:41?pm, Phlip <phlip2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 12, 4:30?pm, Info Junkie <bondr...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>> > You exacerbate this attitude by claiming "Nickolaus is just a
>> > befuddled old county clerk ", but then assert she done something more
>> > nefarious and maybe even "gleefully shredding its hard drive as we
>> > speak?" ...without a shred of evidence of any malfeasance.
>>
>> Except these "votes" came from her personal computer, in her private
>> office. Continue bending over backwards to excuse her; it's actually
>> still amusing!
>
>No son, the votes came from the voters. They were inadvertantly not
>reported to the Associated Press...and that's not a crime. Now go read
>why canvassing rules are put in place.

The main problem is we have no idea where those votes came from.

And having them on her home computer quite possibly IS a crime.

>> > Interesting, the liberal (progressive) posters (like yourself) refuse
>> > to accept human error, even when the DEMOCRAT "Ramona Kitzinger, the
>> > Democrat on the Waukesha County Board of Canvassers, said:
>> > "We went over everything and made sure all the numbers jibed up and
>> > they did. Those numbers jibed up, and we're satisfied they're
>> > correct....I'm not going to stand here and tell you something that's
>> > not true." ?http://www.jsonline.mobi/newswatch/119...
>>
>> It's true. Nickolaus could easily have made sure the demographics
>> matched up. That was her job.
>
>...and I'm sure that the others on the canvassing board, especially
>the democrat, was a co-conspirator, eh?

Steve

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:40:28 -0700, "5979 Dead, 1122 since 1/20/09"
<dead@dead.net> wrote:

>On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:49:43 -0700 (PDT), Info Junkie
><bondrock@att.net> wrote:

>>> Except these "votes" came from her personal computer, in her private
>>> office. Continue bending over backwards to excuse her; it's actually
>>> still amusing!
>>
>>No son, the votes came from the voters. They were inadvertantly not
>>reported to the Associated Press...and that's not a crime. Now go read
>>why canvassing rules are put in place.
>
>The main problem is we have no idea where those votes came from.

<LOL> They came from the city of Brookfield, you pathetic moron.

>And having them on her home computer quite possibly IS a crime.

<shaking my head and smiling.. no laughing.. really hard>

>>> It's true. Nickolaus could easily have made sure the demographics
>>> matched up. That was her job.
>>
>>...and I'm sure that the others on the canvassing board, especially
>>the democrat, was a co-conspirator, eh?

*US*

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 16:30:07 -0700 (PDT), Info Flunkie <bondrock@att.net> wrote:

>Without knowing the computer's OS, interface, software (and applicable
>versions) network infrastructure, connections to other databases or
>whatever computer background or experience she has, you're engaging in
>pure speculation as to what occured. [sic]

If you weren't an idiot, you'd know that's no way to run an election.