microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.caching

What do you think of this weird 'Occupy Wall Street' story?

Steves.McCurry

11/28/2011 6:57:00 PM

I don't live in NY, but there are a few people in my city camping out near the buildings downtown. It's right at the bus stop downtown. Last night I rode my bike to work (~8 miles!) and when I came out it was raining, which I hadn't expected that evening. I decided to ride the bus back home. I first had to take the bus toward downtown and then get on another one and take it home. While waiting at the crossover there was nowhere to have cover from the rain. The 'Occupy Wall Streeters' had a big walk in tent set up next to their sleeping tents. I asked if I could come inside while waiting. They said 'no'. As I was walking away I heard one of them say 'as I was saying, people really need to have more trust...'