pletcherfjw

11/25/2011 3:17:00 PM

These 'ugly' boots, thick and clumsy as they are, and as not likely as it may well seem to be, have become a vogue icon with a storm of controversy bordering them.The first controversy problems the simple fact that they are made from animal skins and fur.

<li>Dress in them with a funky pair of tights underneath a mini gown to create an exquisite and informal heading-out outfit.</li>
There is a increasing motion against the grossly inhuman apply of are living animal skinning processes in some countries. I consider that although this protest towards cruelty is justified, the classic UGG Boot is produced from sheepskin and not from other animals. Sheep are slaughtered for their meat, and I personally see no purpose not to set the skins to superior use. As long as we consume mutton, the skins will be there. So why not use them? Even so, for all those who nevertheless sense uncomfortable with genuine skin, fake fur UGG Boots are out there.