microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Big Bertha Thing book

Tony Lance

11/7/2011 6:50:00 PM

Big Bertha Thing book
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
http://www.bigberthathing.com...
6K Web Page
Astrophysics net ring access site
Newsgroup Reviews including soc.history.medieval

Out of Copyright Illustrated Astronomy Book Sale

From: David Hodgson
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy
Subject: Old Astronomy Books For Sale
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999

From: Andy Mabbett
Newsgroups: uk.sci.astronomy
Subject: For sale: Old Astronomy books
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999

From: (Oldbooks78)
Newsgroups: sci.astro
Subject: FS: Old Astronomy Books, 4 for 25 US$
Date: 26 Sep 1999

Big Bertha Thing toga

What's a First Aid Tent?
What's a toga party, in "Animal House" by National Lampoon?
In "Mean Machine" starring Burt Reynolds,
he said "If it worked once, it should work twice. Lets do it!"
With the First Aid Tent, it worked twice,
so it should work three times.
The first two battles of cyberspace each started,
when a first aid tent was set up.
The first was set up on the OUSA Classical Particle conference.
The second was set up on four conferences,
in the pseudo Student Research Faculty.
Needless to say both the conference and
the faculty were subsequently closed down by order.
"It's a tale to gladden the ears and to grow old listening to,"
said the giant in the "Chronicles of Thomas Covenant."
by Stephen Donaldson.

Tony Lance
tonylance@bigberthathing.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Tony T.,
The following may go some way to shed light on the problem.

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
From: Tony Lance <tonylance@bigberthathing.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 09:07:34 -0700
Subject: Big Bertha Thing Deaf
Hi Kevin John,
That goes for Kevin whats-his-face too.
Now let me get this straight, you are not corporate sponsered.
Microsoft has already pushed the button to close this newsgroup.
It was a dud. It was sitting there in public and nobody could
resist pushing the button, so they had to disable it.
Microsoft wants your postings on its proprietary newsgroup.
They have spammed 500 newsgroups with closure notices.
They lost their anti-trust case and nobody did an ATT&T on them.
US government bust proof and indestructable.

NB My previous two postings contain 3 copy postings which were
filtered.

From: Tony Lance <judemarie@bigberthathing.co.uk>
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Big Bertha Thing Extract
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:03:45 +0100

Big Bertha Thing Deaf

One day God woke up, deaf-as-a-post. He could not hear anyone
speaking. Nothing, dinada, zilch, not even one line e-mail.
Fortunately it only lasted 6 days and He managed to keep himself busy.

A PPT takes 6 hours people time, 18 hours computer time. It just
seems longer.