Tony Lance

10/9/2011 6:43:00 PM

Big Bertha Thing sumation
Cosmic Ray Series
Possible Real World System Constructs
File access page for 78K Zip File, see link:-
http://www.bigberthathing.com/sum...

Count the number of polka-dots on an equilatteral triangle.

Ready to run Fortran 77 program software, using double
precision and extended precision versions. Complete
with source code in listing format and the original
extended precision subroutine source code.
Sumation N = N*N + N all over 2, where N=1,2,3,..N
(C) Copyright Tony Lance 2000
To comply with my copyright, please distribute
complete and free of charge.

Big Bertha Thing postings

Depleted uranium shells were once used at great cost,
in terms of Gulf War Syndrome.

At Agincourt the English long bow took a large toll,
due to the arrows being armour-piercing and re-useable.

The above shells were armour-piercing,
but can hardly be called re-useable
and should not have been used once.

Big Bertha Thing posting features;-
1. Ornate Engraving and Scrollwork.
2. Re-useable.
3. Armour-piercing.
4. Zero casualties.
5. Re-configurable.
6. Accurate.
7. Tactical.
8. Strategic.
9. Scientific.
10. Weighty.
11. Start of Thread.
12. Brand Name.
13. Banned on moderators conference.
14. Whole moderators thread deleted,
with the exception of tenure posting.
15. Tenure read only request withdrawn.
16. 2K Anecdote (Assault Rifle Bullet and detonator.) Day 23
17. 4K Preface (Anecdote and Attachment description.) Day 24
18. 50K Attachment
(Powder charge for shell with detonator.) Days 1 - 20
19. 600K Attachment
(powder charge for bomb with detonator.) Days 21, 22
20. 50K postings pair, with 12 on-topic and 6 off-topic.
Hydrogen bomb (2 shells with jacket of water; H2O) Days 25, 26
21. Odd configurations. (Landmine, boobytrap and armistice terms.)
22. Zip disc spanning.
(Manual operation encryption technique.) Day 21, 22
23. Potential CD-Rom triology.
24. Astrophysics web-ring web site.
25. PI web-ring web site with software.
26. Web publisher for unpublished scientific works,
including fringe.
27. Particle periodic table research project with results
and software.
28. First Aid Tent for Spam Attack Victim Support Group.
29. Sesame Street beat Darth Vader twice.
(1st and 2nd Battles of Cyberspace.)
30. To the victor the spoils; a web site built on them.
(level 2 HTML)
31. Politics makes poor science.

Tony Lance
tonylance@bigberthathing.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hi Tony T.,
The following may go some way to shed light on the problem.

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
From: Tony Lance <tonylance@bigberthathing.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2011 09:07:34 -0700
Subject: Big Bertha Thing Deaf
Hi Kevin John,
That goes for Kevin whats-his-face too.
Now let me get this straight, you are not corporate sponsered.
Microsoft has already pushed the button to close this newsgroup.
It was a dud. It was sitting there in public and nobody could
resist pushing the button, so they had to disable it.
Microsoft wants your postings on its proprietary newsgroup.
They have spammed 500 newsgroups with closure notices.
They lost their anti-trust case and nobody did an ATT&T on them.
US government bust proof and indestructable.

NB My previous two postings contain 3 copy postings which were
filtered.

From: Tony Lance <judemarie@bigberthathing.co.uk>
Newsgroups: swnet.sci.astro,sci.space.policy
Subject: Big Bertha Thing Extract
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 19:03:45 +0100

Big Bertha Thing Deaf

One day God woke up, deaf-as-a-post. He could not hear anyone
speaking. Nothing, dinada, zilch, not even one line e-mail.
Fortunately it only lasted 6 days and He managed to keep himself busy.

A PPT takes 6 hours people time, 18 hours computer time. It just
seems longer.