microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

Problem with VBA intellisense not showing all objects in dll

BobAlston

5/5/2011 3:10:00 PM

I am using Access/VBA to consume a web services proxy which was
generated via .NET using a WSDL file and wsdl.exe and VBC.exe. The
result is a dll file which I can access/consume in Access/vba. I am
able to see, via intellisense, the one method and 2 data structures.

What I cannot see is a customized SOAP header containing two required
parameters.

When I run the .net utility ILDASM to look in the dll, I can see the
class for the customized soap header just like the other classes.

What gives???

bob