microsoft.public.dotnet.framework

.Net Developer with BA experience - InPerson Interview - tomorrow March 29th at 9 AM or 11 AM with client for 6 Months+ at Paramus, NJ

..

3/28/2011 8:58:00 PM

Please mark your resumes, comments, doubts, emails to me at
avnisht@vgroupinc.com

Consultant who got scheduled for interview got other assignment, so
need someone who can do in-person interview tomorrow at client
location. Max rate 45-50$/hr on w2 all inclusive. Max rate 50-55$/hr
on c2c all inclusive (we will need copy of h1b at the time of resume
submission to the client)

6 + Years Genuine experience with couple of strong references - you
will get the job :)

Job Title: .Net Developer with BA experience
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Paramus, NJ
Position Type: Contract

Please put down years of exp. for below skills (line by line)

Required Skills:
Required Skills:
Insurance related knowledge - nice to have
1. A strong understanding of object oriented languages and development
methods
2. A strong understanding of structured programming methods and data
normalization concepts
3. A strong programming skills in: C#, .NET, ASP.NET, MS-SQL Server,
Visual Basic (nice to have)
4. Experience with the following development technologies:
5. Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
8. 9. MS-Visual Source Safe
9. BA knowledge =96 Gather and Document Business Requirements, work with
Business Users, generate status report for tasks

Role Description
Performance Factors
1. Ability to efficiently and effectively perform the technical
requirements
2. Excellent proactive verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to prioritize requests effectively and efficiently and work
with a sense of urgency
4. Ability to work with a significant attention to detail and
thoroughness
5. Consistently meet project deadlines
6. Work within an environment of =93constant improvement=94
7. Project professionalism, enthusiasm, and a =93can do=94 attitude
8. Meet or exceed established performance goals

Please send me below details :-

Resume

Legal name:

Contact Number:

Availability to start:

Work authorization:

Current Location _________ Zip Code _____________

Hourly rate (1099/W2 all inclusive/C2C):

if on C2C include employer details:

Availability for In-person interview after telephonic round on your
own expenses:

For H1b candidates copy of I-797 & I-94 will be required before
submitting resume to client as per company policy.

Please provide relevant years of exp. for below skills

Sincerely,

Avnish Tiwari

V Group Inc.

732 543 8715 =96 Direct

732 548 9700 x 210

Fax: 877 874 8942

avnisht@vgroupinc.com

www.vgroupinc.com

Microsoft Certified Partner

WMBE, SBE, 8(a) SBA Certified

V Group Inc is a consulting company which assists clients with their
IT needs (projects and staffing). Our primary focus is a public
sector, state and federal contracts. We have multiple awards/
contracts with the following states: NY, PA, TX, AR, NJ, DE, VA, MD,
OR, FL, SC, NC, IL. Please feel free to contact me for any questions
you may have about our services. Please send my contact information to
any of your friends from IT field.