comp.programming

Abut C++ again...

Ramine

5/13/2016 9:27:00 PM

Hello......

I have returned to this group, because i think i am loving
more C++ because of my great C++ synchronization objects library..

What i have learned also is this, since for example C++ allows
conversion from signed to unsigned, and since it relaxes its memory
model, so its memory model is weaker than the x86 architecture memory
model, so it is more error prone, but i have finally understood that C++
was designed as an optimized compiler , this is why it is
like it is, it allows such things because it wants to be
faster, C++ has continued to walk in the same spirit
as C this way. But i have finally loved C++ because
of my great C++ synchronization objects library,
and as i have told you before, that to avoid the problems
caused by the C++ philosophy , i have implemented my inventions
with FreePascal and Delphi compilers that doesn't reorder loads
and stores even with compiler optimization, and this is less error prone
than C++, so i have finally compiled my algorithms implementations into
Dynamic Link Libraries that are used by C++
in a form of my great C++ Object Synchronization Library. So C++ has
become great again.

You can download my new updated C++ synchronization objects library from:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/c-synchronization-objec...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.