comp.programming

About C++...

Ramine

5/12/2016 10:14:00 PM

Hello,

I have told you before that C++ was dangerous for parallelism,
because of its memory model that is weaker than the x86 architecture
memory model, but i have finally avoided this problem by implementing
my inventions with FreePascal and Delphi compilers that doesn't
reorder loads and stores even with compiler optimization, and
this is less error, so i have finally compiled my algorithms
implementations into Dynamic Link Libraries that
are used by C++ in a form of my great C++ Object Synchronization
Library. So C++ has become great again.

You can download my new and extended C++ Synchronization objects library:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/c-synchronization-objec...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.
9 Answers

SlackJaw

9/17/2008

0

Nicklas@Click.com wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:44:01 -0500, "SlackJaw"
> <SlackJaw@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Because government doesn't need to be in our private business.
> >>

> > That's true - but I don't consider prostitution and rampany drug use
> > private business.
>
> No, it's not true, SlackTurd
>
> You probably missed the History lessons in American
> history when government did NOT meddle in business.
>
> Right?

Posts like that is why I don't vote Democrat...

--
-
"I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the

SlackJaw

Nicklas@Click.com wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:44:01 -0500, "SlackJaw"
> <SlackJaw@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So we can have a needle park here in the U.S.?
>
> Only if they call you "needle-dick the bug fucker"
> whilst you and your idiots entertain each other.

You have no idea what we're talking about, do you?

--
-

Nicklas@Click.com wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:44:01 -0500, "SlackJaw"
> <SlackJaw@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Because government doesn't need to be in our private business.
> >>

> > That's true - but I don't consider prostitution and rampany drug use
> > private business.
>
> No, it's not true, SlackTurd
>
> You probably missed the History lessons in American
> history when government did NOT meddle in business.
>
> Right?

Gary, I want you to know that when I was railing against prostitution
and drug use I was not insinuating anything about you or your mother.

It was just a coincidence.

--
-
"I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the
candidates." -Oprah explaining why she would not have Sarah Palin on
her show, after she aleady had Obama on twice.

David Hartung

Nicklas@Click.com wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 17:44:01 -0500, "SlackJaw"
> <SlackJaw@Hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Because government doesn't need to be in our private business.
>>>
>> That's true - but I don't consider prostitution and rampany drug use
>> private business.
>
> No, it's not true, SlackTurd
>
> You probably missed the History lessons in American
> history when government did NOT meddle in business.

Perhaps you could provide a link?

SlackJaw

David Hartung wrote:

> Sid9 wrote:
>
> > The war is:
> >
> > (a) Unnecessary
> > (b) Unfunded
> > ( c) Incompetently managed by our Republican controlled governement.
> >
> > How do you propose to pay for this Republican folly?
>
> Before we answer your question, why don't you support your claim with
> verifiable fact.

So, did he ever answer?

--
-

Poetic Justice wrote:

> David Hartung wrote:
> > Sid9 wrote:
> >
> >> The war is:
> > >
> >> (a) Unnecessary
> >> (b) Unfunded
> >> ( c) Incompetently managed by our Republican controlled
> governement.
> > >

> "(c)" is a misnomer, the government is not Republican Controlled.
>

> Bush has to ask Congress for funds to keep things going... Congress
> is actually in control, if they had the Nadds to use their
> "power".... the problem is that if they de-fund the military....
> Their Congressional jobs would be over and done with and they know
> it, they know the war in Iraq is the only way and therefore will
> continue to fund these things while you bitch, then they'll continue
> to blame Bush since you're too stupid to know the reality of it all.
>
> You are just blind to the DUPLICITY of the Democrats due to your
> blind rage that they have managed to use to their advantage. So keep
> hating Bush for the sake of the Liberal run Congress that managed to
> make you the DUPE you aspire to be today.
>
> They own you, your dumber than a bucket of rocks.

Ha ha - somebody's got your number, Sid!

--
-

Sid9 wrote:

> "Poetic Justice" <@http://Poetic-Justice.Talk-n-D... wrote in
> message news:tXkzk.28598$rD2.5879@bignews4.bellsouth.net...
> > SlackJaw wrote:

> >> I don't know about that - they sound like really bad ideas. Why
> would >> you want to do that?
> > >

> > Because government doesn't need to be in our private business.

> >> Now THAT is an idea worth considering...
> > >

> Republicans got us into Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
> AIG is hat in hand asking the treasury for help.
> Too bad for them...Republicans have already emptied our treasury

A review of Federal Election Commission records back to 1989 reveals
Obama in his three complete years in the Senate is the second largest
recipient of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae campaign contributions, behind
only Sen. Christopher Dodd, D-Conn., the powerful chairman of the
Senate banking committee. Dodd was first elected to the Senate in 1980.

--
-

David Hartung wrote:

> Nicklas@Click.com wrote:

> >> That's true - but I don't consider prostitution and rampany drug
> use >> private business.
> >
> > No, it's not true, SlackTurd
> >
> > You probably missed the History lessons in American
> > history when government did NOT meddle in business.
>
> Perhaps you could provide a link?

STill no reply yet?

--
-
"I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the
candidates." -Oprah explaining why she would not have Sarah Palin on
her show, after she aleady had Obama on twice.

Nicklas

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 17:33:00 -0500, "SlackJaw"
<SlackJaw@Hotmail.com> wrote:

>A review of Federal Election Commission records back to 1989 reveals
>Obama in his three complete years in the Senate is the second largest
>recipient of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae campaign contributions,

Well, tell us what vote, what political favor Obama
did, then SlackAss.

Or is it just another of your accuse and require
someone to prove you wrong?