comp.programming

A new algorithm is coming...

Ramine

5/12/2016 5:47:00 PM

Hello,

A new algorithm is coming...

My previous invention was a scalable Asymmetric Distributed
Reader-Writer Mutex that uses a technic that looks like Seqlock without
looping like Seqlock, and this has permited the reader side to be costless.

I am finishing another implementation of a new algorithm of mine,
this one is a scalable Asymmetric Reader-Writer Mutex that is
not distributed, and it uses a technic that looks like Seqlock without
looping like Seqlock, and this has permited the reader side to be
costless, and this one calls the windows FlushProcessWriteBuffers() just
one time, but the my asymmetric distributed algorithm calls
FlushProcessWriteBuffers() many times.

So stay tuned my new inventions are coming soon...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.