[lnkForumImage]
TotalShareware - Download Free Software

Confronta i prezzi di migliaia di prodotti.
Asp Forum
 Home | Login | Register | Search 


 

Forums >

comp.programming

I have benchmarked my new algorithm

I have benchmarked my new algorithm

Ramine

5/11/2016 3:18:00 PM

Hello,


I have benchmarked my new algorithm of my scalable Asym_DRWLock
that is a scalable Asymmetric Distributed reader-writer mutex, against
scalable DRWLock that is a scalable Distributed Reader-Writer Mutex,
and scalable Asym_DRWLock is 1.60 time faster than scalable DRWLock.

So hope that you will love my great C++ synchronization objects library..


You can download it from:


https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/c-synchronization-objec...


Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.


Phoenix

9/24/2008 7:52:00 PM

On Sep 24, 12:57 pm, Qadosh Stephanos <qadosh.stepha...@yahoo.ca>
wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:40:36 -0700 (PDT), guardian Snow
>
> <phoenixhasri...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> >Now, I spend a lot of time talking about the Ten Commandments, people
> >are right, I come back to the Sabbath all the time but that’s because
> >it is the sign of the servants of our heavenly father.
>
> The 10 Commandments are for today. We don't kill sheep anymore.
>
> Although some people still follow the laws as it well suits em.
>
> Be a follower of the 10 Commandments, you cannot go wrong them.
>
> Sunday isn't the weekly Sabbath. Pray in closets. Keep Sabbath.

It's just a shame people don't understand.

Linda Lee

9/24/2008 9:09:00 PM

On Sep 24, 2:11 am, Guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Sep 24, 12:57 pm, Qadosh Stephanos <qadosh.stepha...@yahoo.ca>
> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:40:36 -0700 (PDT), guardian Snow
>
> > <phoenixhasri...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > >Now, I spend a lot of time talking about the Ten Commandments, people
> > >are right, I come back to the Sabbath all the time but that’s because
> > >it is the sign of the servants of our heavenly father.
>
> > The 10 Commandments are for today.


Qadosh is right; the *TEN* Commandments are for today. And the Messiah
taught the Ten Commandments by listing the six commandments that apply
to how we treat other people and covered the rest of the Ten
Commandments that tell us to worship only God, by saying to "follow
me".

Yahashua` the Messiah, is asked specifically "Which?" commandments
must be followed to inherit eternal life, and our Great Teacher, the
Messiah, did not accidentally omit the Commandments that have to do
with worshipping only God:

Mat 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what
good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is
none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life,
keep the commandments.
Mat 19:18 He saith unto him, **** WHICH? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no
murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou
shalt not bear false witness,
Mat 19:19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy
neighbour as thyself. ****
Mat 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept
from my youth up: what lack I yet?
Mat 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell
that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in
heaven: and come and follow me.


You've said a couple of times Mark T is correct by thanking him for
information you hint at (and we all know what he preaches), so why
don't you post about it?



> We don't kill sheep anymore.
>
> > Although some people still follow the laws as it well suits em.
>
> > Be a follower of the 10 Commandments, you cannot go wrong them.
>
> > Sunday isn't the weekly Sabbath. Pray in closets. Keep Sabbath.
>
> Deu 4:31 “For ???? your Elohim is a compassionate El, He does not
> forsake you, nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers
> which He swore to them.
>
> People don't take the time to consider that they have a great promise
> in the Torah of life.
>
> Pro 13:14 The Torah of the wise is a fountain of life, Turning one
> away from the snares of death.
>
> They forget that the Torah is not a "Torah of death" and they
> disregard the fact that it is very much the key to life given by our
> Father in heaven.
>
> Pro 6:23 For the command is a lamp, And the Torah a light1, And
> reproofs of discipline a way of life, Footnote: 1Ps. 119:105.
>
> That it will light the way in our darkness and keep us from death.
>
> Psa 119:109 My life is in my hand continually, And Your Torah I have
> not forgotten.
>
> That if they have not forgotten the Torah, they hold there life in
> there own hands and have a choice, every moment of every day.  They
> have forgotten that he is compassionate and his promise is not to
> destroy us but we destroy ourselves by sin.
>
> It's good to here from you sir.
>
> Ecc 12:10 Qoheleth sought to find out words of delight, and words of
> truth, rightly written.
> Ecc 12:11 The words of the wise are like goads, and as nails driven by
> the masters of collections – they were given by one Shepherd.
> Ecc 12:12 And besides these, my son, be warned – the making of many
> books has no end, and much study is a wearying of the flesh.
>
> Shalom,
>   *´¨)
>  ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
> (¸.•´   (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)
>
> http://www.ucg.org...
> A Worldwide Sabbath practicing Church.
>
> I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are
> so unlike your Christ.
> Mohandas Gandhi
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYeho... my sitehttp://www.isr-messianic.org/&... download the scriptures free

Phoenix

9/24/2008 10:25:00 PM

On Sep 25, 7:08 am, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
> On Sep 24, 2:11 am, Guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 24, 12:57 pm, Qadosh Stephanos <qadosh.stepha...@yahoo.ca>
> > wrote:
>
> > > On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:40:36 -0700 (PDT), guardian Snow
>
> > > <phoenixhasri...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > > >Now, I spend a lot of time talking about the Ten Commandments, people
> > > >are right, I come back to the Sabbath all the time but that’s because
> > > >it is the sign of the servants of our heavenly father.
>
> > > The 10 Commandments are for today.
>
> Qadosh is right; the *TEN* Commandments are for today. And the Messiah
> taught the Ten Commandments by listing the six commandments that apply
> to how we treat other people and covered the rest of the Ten
> Commandments that tell us to worship only God, by saying to "follow
> me".
>
> Yahashua` the Messiah, is asked specifically "Which?" commandments
> must be followed to inherit eternal life, and our Great Teacher, the
> Messiah, did not accidentally omit the Commandments that have to do
> with worshipping only God:
>
> Mat 19:16  And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what
> good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
> Mat 19:17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is
> none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life,
> keep the commandments.
> Mat 19:18  He saith unto him, **** WHICH? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no
> murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou
> shalt not bear false witness,
> Mat 19:19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy
> neighbour as thyself. ****
> Mat 19:20  The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept
> from my youth up: what lack I yet?
> Mat 19:21  Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell
> that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in
> heaven: and come and follow me.
>
> You've said a couple of times Mark T is correct by thanking him for
> information you hint at (and we all know what he preaches), so why
> don't you post about it?

Because we follow the teachings of the Messiah Linda. We are not to
strive with those who do not receive our word. We are to bless those
who curse us, and love our enemies and not judge them. It's this
reason that I focus on the words of the Master. If I follow the
doctrine of strife, I too fall into the same ditch.

Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have
commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the
world. Amen.

We teach the truth of Torah. If we waste our time engaging all the
false witnesses, we never have time to actually follow the commands
and we ourselves engage in sin by failing to obey. I will take your
words to heart and place your message in my prayers. Please, do not
think for a moment that I am ignoring you. I read your message and I
admit that I did bypass it but it has been on my thoughts, I did so in
the interest of avoiding strife.

How come your not posting on my site?
http://groups.google.com/group/messian... <-- my site

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

http://www.ucg.org...
A Worldwide Sabbath practicing Church.

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can
wrong-doing remain?
Buddha

http://www.isr-mess... <- download the scriptures free

Linda Lee

9/24/2008 11:17:00 PM

On Sep 24, 6:24 pm, guardian Snow <phoenixhasri...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:
> On Sep 25, 7:08 am, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > On Sep 24, 2:11 am, Guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
>
> > > On Sep 24, 12:57 pm, Qadosh Stephanos <qadosh.stepha...@yahoo.ca>
> > > wrote:
>
> > > > On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:40:36 -0700 (PDT), guardian Snow
>
> > > > <phoenixhasri...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > > > >Now, I spend a lot of time talking about the Ten Commandments, people
> > > > >are right, I come back to the Sabbath all the time but that’s because
> > > > >it is the sign of the servants of our heavenly father.
>
> > > > The 10 Commandments are for today.
>
> > Qadosh is right; the *TEN* Commandments are for today. And the Messiah
> > taught the Ten Commandments by listing the six commandments that apply
> > to how we treat other people and covered the rest of the Ten
> > Commandments that tell us to worship only God, by saying to "follow
> > me".
>
> > Yahashua` the Messiah, is asked specifically "Which?" commandments
> > must be followed to inherit eternal life, and our Great Teacher, the
> > Messiah, did not accidentally omit the Commandments that have to do
> > with worshipping only God:
>
> > Mat 19:16  And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what
> > good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
> > Mat 19:17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is
> > none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life,
> > keep the commandments.
> > Mat 19:18  He saith unto him, **** WHICH? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no
> > murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou
> > shalt not bear false witness,
> > Mat 19:19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy
> > neighbour as thyself. ****
> > Mat 19:20  The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept
> > from my youth up: what lack I yet?
> > Mat 19:21  Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell
> > that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in
> > heaven: and come and follow me.
>
> > You've said a couple of times Mark T is correct by thanking him for
> > information you hint at (and we all know what he preaches), so why
> > don't you post about it?
>
> Because we follow the teachings of the Messiah Linda.  We are not to
> strive with those who do not receive our word.

What word? You are not offering any word about what you're thanking
Mark T for to be received or rejected.


> We are to bless those
> who curse us, and love our enemies and not judge them.  It's this
> reason that I focus on the words of the Master.  If I follow the
> doctrine of strife, I too fall into the same ditch.
>
> Mat 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have
> commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the
> world. Amen.
>
> We teach the truth of Torah.  If we waste our time engaging all the
> false witnesses, we never have time to actually follow the commands
> and we ourselves engage in sin by failing to obey.  I will take your
> words to heart and place your message in my prayers.  Please, do not
> think for a moment that I am ignoring you.  I read your message and I
> admit that I did bypass it but it has been on my thoughts, I did so in
> the interest of avoiding strife.


Perhaps I misunderstood, but your post here does not make any sense in
relation to what you said to Mark T. You publicly thanked Mark T and
said he would know why. What are you thanking Mark T for, if not his
endless contention that the Messiah was not God incarnate? I just
wondered why, if you're sure he is correct, you don't post about it.

>
> How come your not posting on my site?http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYeho... my site

I don't have the time you do. But actually about a half hour ago, I
posted that one post there about the "sons of Sceva" attempting to
exorcise demons in the name "Paul preacheth". I think it is very good
evidence that Paul could not have been preaching the name of
Yahashua`, but instead was preaching the Greek name Iesous that was
used in the Greek copies of the writings. The name Iesous failed, and
this caused the name of Yahashua` to be "magnified". Sometimes I
really admire Luke's reporting on Paul.


>
> Shalom,
>   *´¨)
>  ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
> (¸.•´   (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)
>
> http://www.ucg.org...
> A Worldwide Sabbath practicing Church.
>
> All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can
> wrong-doing remain?
> Buddha
>
> http://www.isr-messianic.org/&... download the scriptures free

Linda Lee

9/24/2008 11:30:00 PM

On Sep 24, 5:08 pm, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
> On Sep 24, 2:11 am, Guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 24, 12:57 pm, Qadosh Stephanos <qadosh.stepha...@yahoo.ca>
> > wrote:
>
> > > On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:40:36 -0700 (PDT), guardian Snow
>
> > > <phoenixhasri...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > > >Now, I spend a lot of time talking about the Ten Commandments, people
> > > >are right, I come back to the Sabbath all the time but that’s because
> > > >it is the sign of the servants of our heavenly father.
>
> > > The 10 Commandments are for today.

I'm thinking I was not clear enough on the following. What I meant
was, when the Messiah omitted all mention of worshipping God in the
Ten Commandments and instead simply said "follow me" (in Matthew
Chapter 19), the Messiah was saying he was the God the Ten
Commandments said to worship.

>
> Qadosh is right; the *TEN* Commandments are for today. And the Messiah
> taught the Ten Commandments by listing the six commandments that apply
> to how we treat other people and covered the rest of the Ten
> Commandments that tell us to worship only God, by saying to "follow
> me".
>
> Yahashua` the Messiah, is asked specifically "Which?" commandments
> must be followed to inherit eternal life, and our Great Teacher, the
> Messiah, did not accidentally omit the Commandments that have to do
> with worshipping only God:
>
> Mat 19:16  And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what
> good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
> Mat 19:17  And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is
> none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life,
> keep the commandments.
> Mat 19:18  He saith unto him, **** WHICH? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no
> murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou
> shalt not bear false witness,
> Mat 19:19  Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy
> neighbour as thyself. ****
> Mat 19:20  The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept
> from my youth up: what lack I yet?
> Mat 19:21  Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell
> that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in
> heaven: and come and follow me.
>
> You've said a couple of times Mark T is correct by thanking him for
> information you hint at (and we all know what he preaches), so why
> don't you post about it?
>
> > We don't kill sheep anymore.
>
> > > Although some people still follow the laws as it well suits em.
>
> > > Be a follower of the 10 Commandments, you cannot go wrong them.
>
> > > Sunday isn't the weekly Sabbath. Pray in closets. Keep Sabbath.
>
> > Deu 4:31 “For ???? your Elohim is a compassionate El, He does not
> > forsake you, nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers
> > which He swore to them.
>
> > People don't take the time to consider that they have a great promise
> > in the Torah of life.
>
> > Pro 13:14 The Torah of the wise is a fountain of life, Turning one
> > away from the snares of death.
>
> > They forget that the Torah is not a "Torah of death" and they
> > disregard the fact that it is very much the key to life given by our
> > Father in heaven.
>
> > Pro 6:23 For the command is a lamp, And the Torah a light1, And
> > reproofs of discipline a way of life, Footnote: 1Ps. 119:105.
>
> > That it will light the way in our darkness and keep us from death.
>
> > Psa 119:109 My life is in my hand continually, And Your Torah I have
> > not forgotten.
>
> > That if they have not forgotten the Torah, they hold there life in
> > there own hands and have a choice, every moment of every day.  They
> > have forgotten that he is compassionate and his promise is not to
> > destroy us but we destroy ourselves by sin.
>
> > It's good to here from you sir.
>
> > Ecc 12:10 Qoheleth sought to find out words of delight, and words of
> > truth, rightly written.
> > Ecc 12:11 The words of the wise are like goads, and as nails driven by
> > the masters of collections – they were given by one Shepherd.
> > Ecc 12:12 And besides these, my son, be warned – the making of many
> > books has no end, and much study is a wearying of the flesh.
>
> > Shalom,
> >   *´¨)
> >  ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
> > (¸.•´   (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)
>
> >http://www.ucg.org...
> > A Worldwide Sabbath practicing Church.
>
> > I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are
> > so unlike your Christ.
> > Mohandas Gandhi
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYeho... my sitehttp://www.isr-messianic.org/&... download the scriptures free

Phoenix

9/24/2008 11:40:00 PM

On Sep 25, 9:17 am, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:

I agree. I was thanking Mark for not repeating past behavior. We
have given each other respect for the others beliefs and agreed to
disagree, just as me and you have in the past. I appreciate him
sharing his perspective with me in a fashion that shows mutual respect
for the others faith.

I just noticed that you did post to the site.. I was hoping you would
put that up because it just doesn't seem right if I copied your work
and repasted it but I do like that post very much. I wish that you
would do more like that and start some topics yourself. Instead of
always responding to people on here, you should be putting out the
Good News and trying to avoid strife. Your a wonderful and
intelligent person, use that ability to find more post like that one
and start topics.

Your a leader, not a follower... learn to lead.

Mar 6:34 And having gone out, ????? saw a large crowd and was moved
with compassion for them because they were like sheep not having a
shepherd. And He began to teach them many matters.

Joh 10:16 “And other sheep I have which are not of this fold – I have
to bring them as well, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall
be one flock, one shepherd.
Joh 10:27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow
Me.
Joh 21:16 He said to him again, the second time, “Shim?on, son of
Yonah, do you love Me?” He said to Him, “Yea, Master, You know that I
love You.” He said to him, “Shepherd My sheep.”

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
Buddha

http://groups.google.com/group/messian... <-- my site
http://www.isr-mess... <- download the scriptures free

Linda Lee

9/25/2008 12:05:00 AM

On Sep 24, 7:39 pm, guardian Snow <phoenixhasri...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:
> On Sep 25, 9:17 am, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> I agree.  I was thanking Mark for not repeating past behavior.   We
> have given each other respect for the others beliefs and agreed to
> disagree, just as me and you have in the past.  I appreciate him
> sharing his perspective with me in a fashion that shows mutual respect
> for the others faith.
>
> I just noticed that you did post to the site.. I was hoping you would
> put that up because it just doesn't seem right if I copied your work
> and repasted it but I do like that post very much.  I wish that you
> would do more like that and start some topics yourself.  Instead of
> always responding to people on here, you should be putting out the
> Good News and trying to avoid strife.  Your a wonderful and
> intelligent person, use that ability to find more post like that one
> and start topics.
>
> Your a leader, not a follower... learn to lead.

Actually, I have recently found quite a bit more on the false apostle
Paul, but I don't want to start topics. When I began posting on
alt.messianic in 2006, I often started new posts because few people
were discussing Paul. I am trying to post here (or anywhere) very
little, so I can work on my book's revision instead. That is why I
considered no electricity for internet connection due to hurricane
Ike's blowing through here a good thing. When I spend hours here, I
don't do any other typing. Unfortunately, Usenet is somewhat
addicting, and its hard for me to ignore the Paul-worship.

>
> Mar 6:34 And having gone out, ????? saw a large crowd and was moved
> with compassion for them because they were like sheep not having a
> shepherd. And He began to teach them many matters.
>
> Joh 10:16 “And other sheep I have which are not of this fold – I have
> to bring them as well, and they shall hear My voice, and there shall
> be one flock, one shepherd.
> Joh 10:27 “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow
> Me.
> Joh 21:16 He said to him again, the second time, “Shim?on, son of
> Yonah, do you love Me?” He said to Him, “Yea, Master, You know that I
> love You.” He said to him, “Shepherd My sheep.”
>
> Shalom,
>   *´¨)
>  ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
> (¸.•´   (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)
>
> Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.
> Buddha
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYeho... my sitehttp://www.isr-messianic.org/&... download the scriptures free

Phoenix

9/25/2008 12:23:00 AM

On Sep 25, 10:04 am, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:

> > Your a leader, not a follower... learn to lead.
>
> Actually, I have recently found quite a bit more on the false apostle
> Paul, but I don't want to start topics. When I began posting on
> alt.messianic in 2006, I often started new posts because few people
> were discussing Paul. I am trying to post here (or anywhere) very
> little, so I can work on my book's revision instead. That is why I
> considered no electricity for internet connection due to hurricane
> Ike's blowing through here a good thing. When I spend hours here, I
> don't do any other typing.  Unfortunately, Usenet is somewhat
> addicting, and its hard for me to ignore the Paul-worship.

I know what you mean sister... Not only that.. I need you. I am so
grateful for the help you give me. I'm very indebted to you and you
should know that I am so grateful for your persistence.

The fact is that had you not engaged me in debate, I would have never
considered the fact either... I too would be trying to work out
prophesies of Paul and trying to piece them with what John said in
Revelations.

Rev 14:15 And another messenger came out of the Dwelling Place, crying
with a loud voice to the One sitting on the cloud, “Send Your sickle
and reap, because the hour has come for You to reap, because the
harvest of the earth is ripe.”
Rev 14:16 And the One sitting on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the
earth, and the earth was reaped.
Rev 14:17 And another messenger came out of the Dwelling Place which
is in the heaven, and he too held a sharp sickle.
Rev 14:18 And another messenger came out from the altar, having
authority over the fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him having
the sharp sickle, saying, “Send your sharp sickle and gather the
clusters of the vine of the earth, because her grapes are ripe.”
Rev 14:19 And the messenger thrust his sickle into the earth and
gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress
of the wrath of Elohim.

1Th 4:16 Because the Master Himself shall come down from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of a chief messenger, and with the trumpet of
Elohim, and the dead in Messiah shall rise first.
1Th 4:17 Then we, the living who are left over, shall be caught away
together with them in the clouds to meet the Master in the air – and
so we shall always be with the Master.

Rev 14:20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood
came out of the winepress, up to the bridles of the horses, for about
three hundred kilometres.

Understand?

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can
wrong-doing remain?
Buddha

http://groups.google.com/group/messian... <-- my site
http://www.isr-mess... <- download the scriptures free


http://www.ucg.org...
A Worldwide Sabbath practicing Church.

Linda Lee

9/25/2008 12:48:00 AM

On Sep 24, 8:23 pm, guardian Snow <phoenixhasri...@yahoo.com.au>
wrote:
> On Sep 25, 10:04 am, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > > Your a leader, not a follower... learn to lead.
>
> > Actually, I have recently found quite a bit more on the false apostle
> > Paul, but I don't want to start topics. When I began posting on
> > alt.messianic in 2006, I often started new posts because few people
> > were discussing Paul. I am trying to post here (or anywhere) very
> > little, so I can work on my book's revision instead. That is why I
> > considered no electricity for internet connection due to hurricane
> > Ike's blowing through here a good thing. When I spend hours here, I
> > don't do any other typing.  Unfortunately, Usenet is somewhat
> > addicting, and its hard for me to ignore the Paul-worship.
>
> I know what you mean sister...  Not only that.. I need you.  I am so
> grateful for the help you give me.  I'm very indebted to you and you
> should know that I am so grateful for your persistence.

I know, and your interest in the subject of Paul has been the main
thing that is using up a lot of my time, and that is making me feel
guilty because I feel the need to finish the revision - so I can
eventually post it here and elsewhere on Usenet. I used to post from
my book and it was much easier and faster than starting from scratch
in every post.

>
> The fact is that had you not engaged me in debate, I would have never
> considered the fact either... I too would be trying to work out
> prophesies of Paul and trying to piece them with what John said in
> Revelations.

If you had not been ready, you wouldn't have heard me. It is my
opinion that God led you to the right place at the right time for you.

>
> Rev 14:15 And another messenger came out of the Dwelling Place, crying
> with a loud voice to the One sitting on the cloud, “Send Your sickle
> and reap, because the hour has come for You to reap, because the
> harvest of the earth is ripe.”
> Rev 14:16 And the One sitting on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the
> earth, and the earth was reaped.
> Rev 14:17 And another messenger came out of the Dwelling Place which
> is in the heaven, and he too held a sharp sickle.
> Rev 14:18 And another messenger came out from the altar, having
> authority over the fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him having
> the sharp sickle, saying, “Send your sharp sickle and gather the
> clusters of the vine of the earth, because her grapes are ripe.”
> Rev 14:19 And the messenger thrust his sickle into the earth and
> gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress
> of the wrath of Elohim.
>
> 1Th 4:16 Because the Master Himself shall come down from heaven with a
> shout, with the voice of a chief messenger, and with the trumpet of
> Elohim, and the dead in Messiah shall rise first.
> 1Th 4:17 Then we, the living who are left over, shall be caught away
> together with them in the clouds to meet the Master in the air – and
> so we shall always be with the Master.
>
> Rev 14:20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood
> came out of the winepress, up to the bridles of the horses, for about
> three hundred kilometres.
>
> Understand?

You think Paul is actually talking about the harvest when the tares
are separated from the wheat.

>
> Shalom,
>   *´¨)
>  ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
> (¸.•´   (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)
>
> All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can
> wrong-doing remain?
> Buddha
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYeho... my sitehttp://www.isr-messianic.org/&... download the scriptures free
>
> http://www.ucg.org...
> A Worldwide Sabbath practicing Church.

Phoenix

9/25/2008 1:56:00 AM

On Sep 25, 10:48 am, Linda Lee <lindagirl...@juno.com> wrote:

> > 1Th 4:17 Then we, the living who are left over, shall be caught away
> > together with them in the clouds to meet the Master in the air – and
> > so we shall always be with the Master.
>
> > Rev 14:20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood
> > came out of the winepress, up to the bridles of the horses, for about
> > three hundred kilometres.
>
> > Understand?
>
> You think Paul is actually talking about the harvest when the tares
> are separated from the wheat.

Yes but for the false one in what Christians call the Rapture.

Rev 14:14 And I looked and saw a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud
was One ** like the Son of Ad_am,** having on His head a golden
crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.

Not the Messiah.. Like the Messiah.

Isa 14:14 let me go up above the heights of the clouds,

Rev 14:20 And the winepress was trodden outside the city, and blood
came out of the winepress, up to the bridles of the horses, for about
three hundred kilometres.

Servizio di avviso nuovi messaggi
Ricevi direttamente nella tua mail i nuovi messaggi per
I have benchmarked my new algorithm

Inserendo la tua e-mail nella casella sotto, riceverai un avviso tramite posta elettronica ogni volta che il motore di ricerca troverà un nuovo messaggio per te

Il servizio è completamente GRATUITO!