comp.programming

Parallel programming is not so difficult

Ramine

5/10/2016 11:50:00 PM

Hello,

Parallel programming is not so difficult, you have just to know some
rules of parallel programming, i have just verified my algorithm of my
scalable Asymmetric Distributed reader-writer mutex and the only thing
that i need is the windows FlushProcessWriteBuffers() on the writer
side, i have just verified the logic and FlushProcessWriteBuffers() will
solve the problem, but in my other algorithms i don't need
FlushProcessWriteBuffers() because they are using full memory barrier
using atomics on x86, and since i am using AllocMem() on the right
places, this means that i am safe also because heap memory allocated
with AllocMem() is never stored in registers on the Delphi and
FreePascal compilers.

So don't worry, i am coming soon with an updated version
of my C++ synchronization objects library that will be
great.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.