comp.programming

I think that we have to be more precise...

Ramine

5/10/2016 11:08:00 PM

Hello,

I think that we have to be more precise...

I think a variable to be visible needs a full memory barrier,
this is why the windows function FlushProcessWriteBuffers() is needed
in the writer side of my scalable Asymmetric reader-writer mutex
algorithms. That's the same for the Asymmetric rw_mutex of Dmitry Vyukov.

This bug doesn't show in my other algorithms, it just show in
my scalable Asymmetric reader-writer mutex algorithms.

So don't panic, i will try to correct this bug.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane,