comp.programming

A second security wall...

Ramine

5/10/2016 1:12:00 AM

Hello,

I have talked about my first security wall, that
is in Delphi and FreePascal that values of dynamic allocated
pointers are not put in registers, so in my algorithms
of my C++ synchronization objects library i am using
dynamic allocated pointers.

Here is my second security wall:

Since i am using, in C++, Dynamic Link Libraries compiled with
Freepascal , i think my C++ synchronization objects library is
safe because C++ can not optimize from outside and put
variables of the Dynamic Link Libraries in registers.

So i think that you can be confident with my C++ synchronization
objects library.

So you can download my new and extended C++ synchronization objects
library from, i think that it is safe now:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/c-synchronization-objec...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.