comp.programming

About my new scalable synchronization algorithm...

Ramine

5/9/2016 4:57:00 AM

Hello,

About my new scalable synchronization algorithm that i have
talked to you just before...

I will implement it with FreePascal compiler and the Delphi compiler,
and compile it use this implementation as a Dynamic Link library
in the C++ side, as i have done it with my C++ synchronization objects
library, because you have to underatand me Sir and Madam, since
C++ uses a weak memory model even on x86, this is error prone, so since
FreePascal compiler and Delphi compiler don't reorder loads and stores
on x86 , this has facilitate the reasoning about sequential consistency,
this is why i have done it this way in C++ using a Dynamic Link Library
compiled with FreePascal compiler that contains
the implementation of my algorithms, this is much safer than the C++ way.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.