comp.programming

C++ synchronization objects library was updated again...

Ramine

5/8/2016 12:30:00 AM

Hello,

C++ synchronization objects library was updated again...

Now it is compatible with GNU C++ and Visual C++ and C++ Builder..

i have just included the C++ Builder makefiles.

You can download my new C++ synchronization objects library:

https://sites.google.com/site/aminer68/c-synchronization-objec...

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.

6 Answers

Grabbitz

Religious Right = Fascism American Style <warprofits@whitehouse.gov>
wrote in news:5esub45bt28m58s7c1svia6j01mkmcn4bm@4ax.com:

> On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 23:33:09 GMT, "Lambchops_II"
> <Lambchops_II@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Religious Right = Fascism American Style <warprofits@whitehouse.gov>
>>wrote in news:dm8rb4h43t3c0ds6mmm37j2otbqkcj3e8u@4ax.com:
>>
>>> How much has been spent on the Defence Budget for Vietnam and Iraq
>>> which could have been spent on Education for all and not just
>>> Private Schools for the Rich.
>>>
>>> Yes yes I am quite aware that it was Lyndon Johson with the fake
>>> provocation who escalated the Vietnam war; however, could I ad the
>>> U.S.A. spending on Defence; they're is a need to try out your mighty
>>> arsenals which kills so many civilians and you wonder "Why do they
>>> hate us so much."
>>>
>>> Test driving your mighty with Nukes isn't the way to say
>>> "We need to win the hearts and minds."
>>>
>>> Soft Power or Charity could start at home
>>>
>>> But I suppose a rich cunt like Leona Hemsley giving millions to a
>>> dog is more important then giving a chance for poor americans a
>>> chance at education
>>>

>>Of course education requires Democratic leadership first, or you cant
>>call it education. Look at test scores in the Reagan Era and the Bush
>>Era (x2). You'll see exactly what i mean.
>
> with a dumbed down less educated population means more desperate
> people willing to enlist for the army. Not a bad strategy

it works like a charm every time Republicans make it to office so they can
fight the wars they start for personal reasons.

Wayne H. Wilhelm

"Lambchops_II" <Lambchops_II@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Religious Right = Fascism American Style <warprofits@whitehouse.gov> wrote
> in news:dm8rb4h43t3c0ds6mmm37j2otbqkcj3e8u@4ax.com:
>
>> How much has been spent on the Defence Budget for Vietnam and Iraq
>> which could have been spent on Education for all and not just Private
>> Schools for the Rich.
>>
>> Yes yes I am quite aware that it was Lyndon Johson with the fake
>> provocation who escalated the Vietnam war; however, could I ad the
>> U.S.A. spending on Defence; they're is a need to try out your mighty
>> arsenals which kills so many civilians and you wonder "Why do they
>> hate us so much."
>>
>> Test driving your mighty with Nukes isn't the way to say
>> "We need to win the hearts and minds."
>>
>> Soft Power or Charity could start at home
>>
>> But I suppose a rich cunt like Leona Hemsley giving millions to a dog
>> is more important then giving a chance for poor americans a chance at
>> education
>>

> Of course education requires Democratic leadership first, or you cant call
> it education. Look at test scores in the Reagan Era and the Bush Era
> (x2).
> You'll see exactly what i mean.

In the beginning...

Public schools made it possible for our children to receive a proper
education. This was deemed necessary because the parents either were
uneducated themselves (many still are today) or they were too busy tending
the farm or other employment plus raising a family to teach their children,
even if they knew how.

Schools today: "Who's responsibility is it to teach our children (according
to the teacher unions)?"

Answer: Not their responsibility. They claim it's the responsibility of
the parents.

So what the hell are we paying teachers for? And the original poster under
this topic wants us to pay teachers more! School expenses, what, 90% goes
to teachers salary and they claim it isn't even their responsibility to
teach our children!

http://www.p... offers corporate packages that have access to 100,000+ newsgroups

Lockheed Martin

On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 14:53:53 GMT, Grabbitz <Grabbits@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Religious Right = Fascism American Style <warprofits@whitehouse.gov>
>wrote in news:5esub45bt28m58s7c1svia6j01mkmcn4bm@4ax.com:
>
>> On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 23:33:09 GMT, "Lambchops_II"
>> <Lambchops_II@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Religious Right = Fascism American Style <warprofits@whitehouse.gov>

>>>Of course education requires Democratic leadership first, or you cant
>>>call it education. Look at test scores in the Reagan Era and the Bush
>>>Era (x2). You'll see exactly what i mean.
>>
>> with a dumbed down less educated population means more desperate
>> people willing to enlist for the army. Not a bad strategy
>>

>it works like a charm every time Republicans make it to office so they can
>fight the wars they start for personal reasons.

Not only that Pentagon's ads say "Join the army, we will give you a
post secondary education" if they come back alive or without torn
limbs.

Lockheed Martin

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:21:56 -0400, "Wayne H.Wilhelm"
<dwayne@hiddenpolitics.com> wrote:

>"Lambchops_II" <Lambchops_II@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Religious Right = Fascism American Style <warprofits@whitehouse.gov> wrote
>> in news:dm8rb4h43t3c0ds6mmm37j2otbqkcj3e8u@4ax.com:
>>
>>> How much has been spent on the Defence Budget for Vietnam and Iraq
>>> which could have been spent on Education for all and not just Private
>>> Schools for the Rich.
>>>
>>> Yes yes I am quite aware that it was Lyndon Johson with the fake
>>> provocation who escalated the Vietnam war; however, could I ad the
>>> U.S.A. spending on Defence; they're is a need to try out your mighty
>>> arsenals which kills so many civilians and you wonder "Why do they
>>> hate us so much."
>>>
>>> Test driving your mighty with Nukes isn't the way to say
>>> "We need to win the hearts and minds."
>>>
>>> Soft Power or Charity could start at home
>>>
>>> But I suppose a rich cunt like Leona Hemsley giving millions to a dog
>>> is more important then giving a chance for poor americans a chance at
>>> education
>>>

>> Of course education requires Democratic leadership first, or you cant call
>> it education. Look at test scores in the Reagan Era and the Bush Era
>> (x2).
>> You'll see exactly what i mean.
>
>In the beginning...
>
>Public schools made it possible for our children to receive a proper
>education. This was deemed necessary because the parents either were
>uneducated themselves (many still are today) or they were too busy tending
>the farm or other employment plus raising a family to teach their children,
>even if they knew how.
>
>Schools today: "Who's responsibility is it to teach our children (according
>to the teacher unions)?"
>
>Answer: Not their responsibility. They claim it's the responsibility of
>the parents.
>
>So what the hell are we paying teachers for? And the original poster under
>this topic wants us to pay teachers more! School expenses, what, 90% goes
>to teachers salary and they claim it isn't even their responsibility to
>teach our children!

Typical Republican's response to declining quality education in
america "Blame the Teacher's Unions" Knee Jerk reaction; so
predictable.

India manages to fully fund post secondary education for their
brightest but not America.

However, America has Trillions for wars based on bullshit lies.

Grabbitz

"Wayne H.Wilhelm" <dwayne@hiddenpolitics.com> wrote in

> "Lambchops_II" <Lambchops_II@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Religious Right = Fascism American Style <warprofits@whitehouse.gov>
>> wrote in news:dm8rb4h43t3c0ds6mmm37j2otbqkcj3e8u@4ax.com:
>>
>>> How much has been spent on the Defence Budget for Vietnam and Iraq
>>> which could have been spent on Education for all and not just
>>> Private Schools for the Rich.
>>>
>>> Yes yes I am quite aware that it was Lyndon Johson with the fake
>>> provocation who escalated the Vietnam war; however, could I ad the
>>> U.S.A. spending on Defence; they're is a need to try out your mighty
>>> arsenals which kills so many civilians and you wonder "Why do they
>>> hate us so much."
>>>
>>> Test driving your mighty with Nukes isn't the way to say
>>> "We need to win the hearts and minds."
>>>
>>> Soft Power or Charity could start at home
>>>
>>> But I suppose a rich cunt like Leona Hemsley giving millions to a
>>> dog is more important then giving a chance for poor americans a
>>> chance at education
>>>

>> Of course education requires Democratic leadership first, or you cant
>> call it education. Look at test scores in the Reagan Era and the
>> Bush Era (x2).
>> You'll see exactly what i mean.
>
> In the beginning...
>
> Public schools made it possible for our children to receive a proper
> education. This was deemed necessary because the parents either were
> uneducated themselves (many still are today) or they were too busy
> tending the farm or other employment plus raising a family to teach
> their children, even if they knew how.
>
> Schools today: "Who's responsibility is it to teach our children
> (according to the teacher unions)?"
>
> Answer: Not their responsibility. They claim it's the responsibility
> of the parents.
>
> So what the hell are we paying teachers for? And the original poster
> under this topic wants us to pay teachers more! School expenses,
> what, 90% goes to teachers salary and they claim it isn't even their
> responsibility to teach our children!

> Provider ----
> http://www.p... offers corporate packages that have access to
> 100,000+ newsgroups

An education is the responsibility of the parent. Education can be in
many different ways about many different things.

When the government gets involved, and makes it a law for a child to go
to school, then the government is then responsible.

The government finds this annoying, and provides a very basic and non
enthusiastic education for the children, which leads to them dropping
out and finding other ways to learn.

wrote in news:8v00c49jr3s8c39ka7mcjshrao07889hcc@4ax.com:

> On Thu, 04 Sep 2008 14:53:53 GMT, Grabbitz <Grabbits@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Religious Right = Fascism American Style <warprofits@whitehouse.gov>
>>wrote in news:5esub45bt28m58s7c1svia6j01mkmcn4bm@4ax.com:

>>> with a dumbed down less educated population means more desperate
>>> people willing to enlist for the army. Not a bad strategy
>>>

>>it works like a charm every time Republicans make it to office so they
>>can fight the wars they start for personal reasons.
>
> Not only that Pentagon's ads say "Join the army, we will give you a
> post secondary education" if they come back alive or without torn
> limbs.

yeah, here's a scholarship and good luck, hope you find insurance
somehow or an affordable doctor to rehabilitate you after losing your
limbs. when you're feeling good, there's that scholarship, but dont
procrastinate on your recovery, because this offer will expire soon!