comp.programming

About softwares...

Ramine

5/6/2016 3:43:00 AM

Hello,

I have come to an interesting subject ?

This time about softwares..

As you have noticed i have described also computer programming
as Petri Nets and there is a proof that Petri Nets with
inhibitor arcs have the same power an expressiveness as
a Turing machine.. now i think there is a weakness in the software
industry, since we can make software products much
more faster than hardware products by automating it, i think
that there is a risk that a minority of us software engineers
will monopolize the industry of softwares, because i think
since we are automating it faster and faster using fewer programmers,
this risk is lesser i think than the hardware industry.

Thank you,
Amine Moulay Ramdane.